Likes Likes:  86
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  3
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: && Calling all riders (AKA Team 11)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm feeling a bit better, so going to do my usual Sunday loop in the backyard tomorrow I think. Meetup at Proteus at noon if you'd like to join me! Possibly a food stop in Old Greenbelt on the way back. -Jeff
    http://ridewithgps.com/routes/3020743

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds interesting. I might join you if I can figure out where Proteus is and how to get there from Arlington.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like my vertigo has finally passed and the dizzy spells are mostly over… time to get serious and put in some miles. Hopefully I'll be contributing properly soon enough.. thanks team for keeping me on board!

Post Thanks / Like

Great news Dickie!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dickie View Post
    Looks like my vertigo has finally passed and the dizzy spells are mostly over… time to get serious and put in some miles. Hopefully I'll be contributing properly soon enough.. thanks team for keeping me on board!
    Excellent! I'll look forward to our low-5s!

Post Thanks / Like

Have you guys kicked me off the team yet? If I can actually stay well and uninjured for more than 5 minutes I promise I will go for a bike ride!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure that my family thinks I'm crazy- at about 5:30, they charged in the door en-masse, I immediately announced that I MUST SLEAZE and charged out the door. It's dark, I'm wearing street clothes, road shoes and a BA pant leg cuff and <hangs head in shame> no headlight OR helmet, I run out into the sleet, and very nearly get creamed by a car running a stop sign in my neighborhood. I get home, we and sorta pumped from my brush with Darwin and realize that I only managed .9 miles... so off I go for another loop. 11pts. Booyah. Yea FS! Look out Snowballs, I'm eyeing 8th place!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GuyContinental View Post
    I'm pretty sure that my family thinks I'm crazy- at about 5:30, they charged in the door en-masse, I immediately announced that I MUST SLEAZE and charged out the door. It's dark, I'm wearing street clothes, road shoes and a BA pant leg cuff and <hangs head in shame> no headlight OR helmet, I run out into the sleet, and very nearly get creamed by a car running a stop sign in my neighborhood. I get home, we and sorta pumped from my brush with Darwin and realize that I only managed .9 miles... so off I go for another loop. 11pts. Booyah. Yea FS! Look out Snowballs, I'm eyeing 8th place!
    You're an idiot. #justliketherestofus #soproud!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dkel View Post
    You're an idiot. #justliketherestofus #soproud!
    Yes, but you are our idiot.

Post Thanks / Like

We got a new guy! (Not sure if guy, actually, but we'll see...)

krazygl00, Strava 356612 Krazy Gl00