FMCC III (Herndon)

Our Community Forums Commuters FMCC III (Herndon)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    FFX_Hinterlands
    Participant

@culimerc 55124 wrote:

If anyone is going to FMCCIII, I should be there around 8.

I’m not yet sure of my AM schedule, but I should be there around the same time, @Culimerc

hozn
    Participant

GuyC is out this week, but three of us will be meeting there at 7am. I am not able to hang out too long, so may miss the 8am crowd.

KS1G
    Participant

I should be there 7am or slightly thereafter. Can’t stay until 8, however.

eminva
    Participant

Today was my first flex day of my life so I rode out to Herndon for FCC III for a change of pace. Saw hozn, KS1G, FFX_Hinterlands, culimerc and a couple of others who I don’t think are on the forum.

The only trouble was that due to the wide variation in peoples’ schedules, some people had to go before others arrived.

The people at Green Lizard Cycling are very nice.

If you can make it out this way, stop by some Friday!

Liz

hozn
    Participant

It was great to meet eminva again and see folks from last time too. Too bad I had to jet before 8, will aim to stay longer next time. (I will miss the next one, but suspect GuyC will be back.) It’s a great way to start the day!

GuyContinental
    Participant

I’m going tomorrow- should be there at 7:30 ish… anyone else?

FFX_Hinterlands
    Participant

Yes, I’ll try to be there around the same time.

culimerc
    Participant

Probably closer to 8 for me.

GuyContinental
    Participant

Great showing today! Good to meet FFX Hinterlands and see Culimerc… Maybe we can suck in that Muni guy (36″ commuting unicycle) for local flavor.

Dave the owner thanked us for the business, it feels good to support a new shop that is doing something different.

Hopefully, I’ll see ya’ll next week.

KS1G
    Participant

Glad there was a good turnout (had to be ready to go by 7:30 to support a major – jacket & tie level – meeting at work Friday. Looking forward to this coming Friday.

Dickie
    Participant

@GuyContinental 55962 wrote:

Dave the owner thanked us for the business, it feels good to support a new shop that is doing something different.

Shawn and I stopped in there yesterday at mile 80 of our century for a much needed smoothie and some encouragement. Dave seemed really pleased with the association to FCCIII and mentioned he has been on the forum. Great to see local businesses getting attention.

KLizotte
    Participant

@Dickie 56137 wrote:

Shawn and I stopped in there yesterday at mile 80 of our century for a much needed smoothie and some encouragement. Dave seemed really pleased with the association to FCCIII and mentioned he has been on the forum. Great to see local businesses getting attention.

I thought about you guys yesterday and wondered whether you decided to carry thru with your century plan despite the awful weather. So the big question is…..drum roll please…..did you do it?!?

DismalScientist
    Participant

@KLizotte 56141 wrote:

So the big question is…..drum roll please…..did you do it?!?

The NSA knows…

GuyContinental
    Participant

@DismalScientist 56146 wrote:

The NSA knows…

…And Strava knows… http://app.strava.com/activities/62352983

Is Strava just another NSA tool?????

ShawnoftheDread
    Participant

We had so many smoothies at mile 80 that we had to catch a cab home from Herndon.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.