Bicycling Comedian To Benefit Phoenix Bikes

Our Community Forums General Discussion Bicycling Comedian To Benefit Phoenix Bikes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Henry
    Keymaster

Here’s hoping the biking community will show up and support this benefit for one on the premier youth cycling and mechanics programs in the country.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1230[/ATTACH]Tom Snyders, “The Bicycling Comedian,” has spent the past 25 years pedaling his fully-loaded touring bicycle to all his stand-up comedy performances. He’s cycled more than 162,000 miles, to and throughout, all 50 states (Hawaii was not easy), and in 34 countries on six continents. This summer and fall on his never ending Smile America bicycle tour he is offering to do benefit shows for worthy bicycle-related advocacy and nonprofit groups along his route. “I took one look at the Phoenix Bikes website and told Executive Director Henry Dunbar that I really respected the impact they have been making on local Arlington Youths, and that his organization was exactly the kind of thing I would be proud to help support,” Snyders says.

Snyders will pedal into Arlington, literally get off his bike, and do a one-night-only 7:30 p.m. performance on Wednesday, June 27, at the Arlington Cinema and Drafthouse, 2903 Columbia Pike. Tickets are $15, available online at http://www.phoenixbikes.org. Doors open 6:30 p.m. Food and drinks available.

Henry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.