Likes Likes:  331
Dislikes Dislikes:  27
ELITE ELITE:  11
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 230

Thread: W&W London Bridge Pointless Prize Log

  1. #211
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dominion Hills in Arlington VA
    Posts
    4,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoM View Post
    So, drevilís fat bike didnít do its job today, because he left it at home!

    We went to the Proteus Breakfast meet-up at The Board and Brew. For some reason, drevil decided to take the borrowed road bike even though it was already snowing when we left the house. He was careful and even walked the wooden humpback bridge. He almost got to the turn, but he hit a patch of ice and down he went! Flat on the ground. Of course, I asked if he was ok ó and if he wanted a picture.

    Luckily he just skinned his knee. Be safe out there!

    That looks staged to me.

  2. Likes chuxtr, kwarkentien liked this post
  3. #212
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    That looks staged to me.
    Mmmkay, Steve O.

    After I crashed, the conversation went like this:

    Me: ugggggghhhh...
    Jo: ARE YOU OK?!?!?!
    Me: ...ugh...yeah, I think so...
    Jo: you want me to take a pic for London Bridge?
    Me: ha. Sure...



    Pants:


    Knee:


    Cheapo pogie/bar mitt:

  4. #213
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dominion Hills in Arlington VA
    Posts
    4,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    Mmmkay, Steve O.

    No. I totally believed you fell; I hardly think you would make that part up. To me it just looked like you restaged it for the photo. I stand humbly corrected.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	19267

  5. Likes CBGanimal, kwarkentien liked this post
  6. #214
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    No. I totally believed you fell; I hardly think you would make that part up. To me it just looked like you restaged it for the photo. I stand humbly corrected.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	19267
    Ha, I just laid there for a minute catching my breath while Jo giggled and took the pic

  7. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The one note should read "Left hand reaching out and hitting ground. Broken clavicle miraculously avoided." I think you should win the London Bridge prize just based on style and documentation.

  8. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
  9. #216
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mostly Frankfurt am Main with time in Dominion Hills
    Posts
    5,471
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KWL View Post
    The one note should read "Left hand reaching out and hitting ground. Broken clavicle miraculously avoided." I think you should win the London Bridge prize just based on style and documentation.
    And here I thought he went off to the right just to break through the ice puddles.

  10. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
  11. #217
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Penrose in Arlington, VA
    Posts
    579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    That looks staged to me.
    And how do we really know it's Ricky?

  12. Likes kwarkentien, Steve O liked this post
  13. #218
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Penrose in Arlington, VA
    Posts
    579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoM View Post
    So, drevilís fat bike didnít do its job today, because he left it at home!

    We went to the Proteus Breakfast meet-up at The Board and Brew. For some reason, drevil decided to take the borrowed road bike even though it was already snowing when we left the house. He was careful and even walked the wooden humpback bridge. He almost got to the turn, but he hit a patch of ice and down he went! Flat on the ground. Of course, I asked if he was ok ó and if he wanted a picture.

    Luckily he just skinned his knee. Be safe out there!

    Superman on ice!

  14. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
  15. #219
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    No. I totally believed you fell; I hardly think you would make that part up. To me it just looked like you restaged it for the photo. I stand humbly corrected.
    Mr. Happy took a fall at A&J on the dumpling ride... But it looks staged...

  16. Likes LhasaCM, Judd, fxbooks, wheels&wings, Mtansill liked this post
  17. #220
    Judd's Avatar
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    3,280
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    Mr. Happy took a fall at A&J on the dumpling ride... But it looks staged...
    How can we be sure thatís even Mr. Happy?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. Likes drevil, wheels&wings liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •