Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freezing Saddles Reflective Neon Green Bands - Get 'em while they're hot

Post Thanks / Like

If you want FS bands, look for me working the registration table at the BAFS 2016 HH.

2. Likes snugglefestival liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Boomer - can you put two aside for me please? I paypal-ed Steve on December 23rd and never received them.

Post Thanks / Like

Are there any left following happy hour? Or do I need to kludge together my own? Or, as seems most likely, I'll just be BAFS2016 incognito.

Steve O is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CPTJohnC View Post
    Are there any left following happy hour? Or do I need to kludge together my own? Or, as seems most likely, I'll just be BAFS2016 incognito.
    I have a handful squirreled away, but first dibs goes to those who paid me but never received in the mail. If I still have any left after that, I'll let you know.

6. Likes KelOnWheels liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you paid me for some bands to be delivered via US post and you have not received them, please PM me. I will send you replacements at no charge.

Once I know how many I have left over after that, I will make them available once again. Keep an eye on this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, neon green band coveters, it looks like I have about a dozen left.
    PM me if you want any, and we'll work something out.

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine in the mail today. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

My two finally arrived in the mail today. As I picked up two at the kickoff HH to make up for the missing mailed bands, I'll kick in once again to SteveO's paypal account and offer two bands to anyone who shows up to the Team 12 6:00pm SnowFest gathering this Friday at Cap City Brewery in Shirlington.

11. Likes ian74 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    Okay, neon green band coveters, it looks like I have about a dozen left.
    PM me if you want any, and we'll work something out.
    I bought 3, gave one to my husband, and managed to lose the other 2 over the weekend (whilst wearing them) .

Post Thanks / Like

Default Win a Neon Green Band!!

It's still possible to acquire one of the highly coveted, limited edition, Freezing Saddles, neon green bands. I don't plan on ordering another batch next year, so these may end up being the only 250 in existence. I have a handful left that I will award at the final happy hour, providing I receive worthwhile entries as outlined below.

Rules:
    1 - You cannot already have one. If you already have one or more bands, you are ineligible. If you used to and you broke, lost or gave yours away, then you are eligible to enter (sammyiam).
    2 - You must be present at the final happy hour to collect (or if you aren't going to be there, you may designate a proxy to pick it up for you). If it's not taken at the HH, then you forfeit the band.

To enter:

Write a haiku or limerick or other short poem form of no more than 5 lines that will make me want to give you a band. It should somehow reference or capture the essence of the band, Freezing Saddles, or both. Clever wordplay is encouraged. Subtle (or silly) metaphor, too. May be humorous or serious: bring a tear to the eye or a chuckle to the throat.

Each person may submit up to two entries. You may either post them here, or PM them to me if you think they are so good you don't want others riffing off your genius.

Contest closes on Wednesday, March 30 at noon.