Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: forum wishlist for mobile

Post Thanks / Like

Default forum wishlist for mobile

I'd mostly ignored the mobile skin for the forum because I was using tapatalk on the phone, but now that tapatalk has destroyed itself in the quest for more money I'm just using a mobile browser. The "Default Mobile Style" is actually quite usable, except...no like or ELITE buttons. Can those be added?

Post Thanks / Like

Also "attached" photos don't display although photos linked with bracketed markup language do. Tedious to switch to desktop to view pics that sound interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mstone View Post
    I'd mostly ignored the mobile skin for the forum because I was using tapatalk on the phone, but now that tapatalk has destroyed itself in the quest for more money I'm just using a mobile browser. The "Default Mobile Style" is actually quite usable, except...no like or ELITE buttons. Can those be added?
    I don't think the plugin that makes buttons possible work for mobile. I'll ask our web guy though...

Post Thanks / Like

Simple fix--are you logged into the forum when you can't see the button? You need to be logged in to get that feature.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Kelley View Post
    Simple fix--are you logged into the forum when you can't see the button?
    yes

Post Thanks / Like

yes
    We've tried it on our end on both Apple and Android without problem. Can you try it on another device?

Anyone else having this same issue?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Kelley View Post
    We've tried it on our end on both Apple and Android without problem. Can you try it on another device?

Anyone else having this same issue?
    This is with the "default mobile style", not the "vb4 default style"?