Likes Likes:  544
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
ELITE ELITE:  11
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 589

Thread: DC Bike Forum Bicycle Tag (#bikeforumbicycletag)

  1. #571
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    The rules say that unless the previous poster (in this case, me) vetoes your photo, it's good.



    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Noted - I was just explicitly giving you (or anyone else who might take issue) a chance to object. Next photo coming (hopefully) tomorrow.

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Tag! My bike (it was mine at the time) in front of a statue of a post-WWII figure.

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Falls Church VA
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    my bike in front of Ronald Regan a Post WWII figure!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBGanimal View Post
    my bike in front of Ronald Regan a Post WWII figure!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Both actors too...very nice

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Falls Church VA
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LhasaCM View Post
    Both actors too...very nice
    Why yes!! Thought TSA would come get me!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Falls Church VA
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    my bike at a forum coffee club!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. 04-27-2018, 10:39 AM


  8. #577
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dominion Hills in Arlington VA
    Posts
    4,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBGanimal View Post
    my bike at a forum coffee club!
    No one got it this morning, looks like. May have to wait until Monday now, unless a member of the Proteus gang gets a Vigilante shot from their usual weekend coffee ride.

  9. #578
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    660
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    No one got it this morning, looks like. May have to wait until Monday now, unless a member of the Proteus gang gets a Vigilante shot from their usual weekend coffee ride.
    Dangit! I knew I shoulda taken a pic from this morning's CPCC at Board and Brew!... but I didn't.

    Does this count though?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cpcc.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	17848

  10. #579
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    Dangit! I knew I shoulda taken a pic from this morning's CPCC at Board and Brew!... but I didn't.

    Does this count though?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cpcc.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	17848
    Are the rules "picture" or "photograph"? If the former, I think interpretations like yours should work, especially if someone can vouch for your presence. But I am just watching this game.

  11. #580
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    660
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP View Post
    Are the rules "picture" or "photograph"? If the former, I think interpretations like yours should work, especially if someone can vouch for your presence. But I am just watching this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    A while back I coffeeneured with Erin from BikeArlington, and she told me about a game of "tag" that runs on The ChainLink, Chicago's version of this forum.

    It looks like fun--much like our Founding Fathers game last year. It's been continuously running on their forum since 2012. One person is "it," they have the "tag." You can read their rules there, but here's the short version:

    - Take a photo with your bike in a context, e.g. "bike with snowman," bike by bar with animal name," bike with American flag," "bike at coffee club," etc.
    ...
    I am fail, but thanks for the support.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •