Likes Likes:  266
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
ELITE ELITE:  23
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Official" BAFS15 Happy Hour Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default "Official" BAFS15 Happy Hour Thread

Sorry for the lateness in posting this. I've been out riding a bike and having way too much fun lately! Thanks to everyone for all that and especially all who helped with the festivities last night.

Please come join us for this final event of #BAFS15 - you don't want to miss it! We've had a great and fun competition this year and we need to celebrate!

Achievements will be recognized, pointless prizes will be awarded, teammates and competitors will be met, and beer, food and frivolity will round out the evening. Special award nametags have been created by MSalemme for all BAFS 2015 participants who come to the happy hour.

This is also a great chance make new riding friends for the remainder of the year with whom you can share your memories of the glories, miseries and most ridiculous moments of this year's competition.

Details: Friday, March 27 at 6 pm, Capitol City Brewing Company Shirlington. Please contribute $5-10 cash per person to help cover the cost of shared appetizers.

Bike and car parking is plentiful in Shirlington Village. A diagram showing parking info is attached. Shirlington parking.pdf

See also Post No. 113 in this thread for last minute details.

Many thanks to those who have volunteered to help with various things at the happy hour (fund collecting, nametags, bike parking info, etc.)! It would be helpful if you can show up a little early. If not, we can still use your help in other ways. Volunteers still welcome.

Thanks everyone. Hope you can make it! If you haven't already RSVP'd, please remember to let me know if you're coming.
    Last edited by Arlingtonrider; 03-27-2015 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Silly goose wouldn't let me pass last night.

Post Thanks / Like

Please provide Happy Hour RSVPs on this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there.

TwoWheelsDC is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there.

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now things are up in the air, due to my daughter's uncertain Spring Break plans. I will post here when I know. If I do attend, I would be interested in helping out.

Now mostly Manhattan (NYC) with time in Dominion Hills
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there.

rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Post Thanks / Like

In Value=2 (will coerce The Wife)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in and I would happily jump in on nametag duty! Its the best way to meet people.