Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team announcements

Post Thanks / Like

More kudos to whoever decided to put glyphs on the happy hour nametags to represent teams. Clearly this has spawned much fun. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

GREAT JOB TEAM 3 MARYLAND INQUISTION

You are the first team to have all your team members signed up. Gold stars for you.

Other team captains: if you haven't already been in touch with me, elwbikes or I can help with contact information for your missing members if you need it.

TEAM ONE: You still need a team captain. I can help you out but need someone to work with.

TEAMS 4 and 11: Fast Friendly Guy is out; Dickie is in, correct? All high mileage/handicapped riders have joined up with their teams. If the two of you have made your final decisions, I will go ahead and send the high mileage late signup to team 4 to replace FFG.

thanks everyone!

3. Likes Dickie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Amalitza View Post

You are the first team to have all your team members signed up. Gold stars for you.

Other team captains: if you haven't already been in touch with me, elwbikes or I can help with contact information for your missing members if you need it.

TEAM ONE: You still need a team captain. I can help you out but need someone to work with.

TEAMS 4 and 11: Fast Friendly Guy is out; Dickie is in, correct? All high mileage/handicapped riders have joined up with their teams. If the two of you have made your final decisions, I will go ahead and send the high mileage late signup to team 4 to replace FFG.

thanks everyone!
    Yep….I'm in. Team wants me and my vertigo to stick around…. Dizzy Dickie will ride again!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Amalitza View Post

thanks everyone!

I can serve as POC for team 1 for now.

6. Likes Amalitza, MrTinDC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

sammyiam I sent you a pm over the weekend. Have you seen it? respond pls I can get you some contact info for your missing team members and/or start discussing if you'll need replacements.

Post Thanks / Like

Sam, thanks so much for stepping up to be Team One's contact person. You're doing a great job as the team's Strava group admin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missing Team Members

Hello,
    If you all are missing team members, let me and/or Amy know. I would be glad to give you their contact information, or can reach out on your behalf. Just let me know. Draft a message, if possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elwbikes View Post
    Hello,
    If you all are missing team members, let me and/or Amy know. I would be glad to give you their contact information, or can reach out on your behalf. Just let me know. Draft a message, if possible.
    we have 10 on our team (in strava 10 have joined) but only 8 appearing on the leaderboard - is this a case of not everyone authorizing the BAFS site to pull data?

Post Thanks / Like

I have tried to contact "m.niets" for Team 5 but have gotten no response. If you PM me any other contact information I will try again. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I think Team 13 is still missing a member too. Eminva is our captain.