Thread: Changing one of my answers on my Freezing Saddles registration

Post Thanks / Like

Default Changing one of my answers on my Freezing Saddles registration

Hi!

How would I change to Slackers, please?

I am neither a top mileage or top speed cyclist, but want to work with a team, please.

Thanks
    Erin

Post Thanks / Like

I see my plan for complete and utter domination by the slackers team of Freezing Saddles is well apace.

3. Likes Amalitza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hodgesse View Post
    Hi!

How would I change to Slackers, please?

I am neither a top mileage or top speed cyclist, but want to work with a team, please.

Thanks
    Erin
    You don't need to be on the slacker team because you are not top mileage or top speed or top anything else. Teams are intended to be a mix of high and low mileage riders. The slacker team, otoh, is for those of us who want to participate in the social aspect of the game but do NOT want to compete on a team. We are the non-team. If you want to non-compete on a non-team, racking up low, high or in-between miles in the process, come join us! If you want to be a part of an actual team, join an actual team and don't worry that you aren't a top mileage rider.

5. Likes Arlingtonrider liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acl View Post
    You don't need to be on the slacker team because you are not top mileage or top speed or top anything else. Teams are intended to be a mix of high and low mileage riders. The slacker team, otoh, is for those of us who want to participate in the social aspect of the game but do NOT want to compete on a team. We are the non-team. If you want to non-compete on a non-team, racking up low, high or in-between miles in the process, come join us! If you want to be a part of an actual team, join an actual team and don't worry that you aren't a top mileage rider.
    Ok...good to know

Then I will join a real team
    Thank you