Likes Likes:  345
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
ELITE ELITE:  13
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Weekly Coffee Gatherings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJockey View Post
    While I have your attention I have one more hidden gem.... the Pavilion cafe in the art park next to the Natural History Museum. The catch? You must walk your bike while within the art park, no biggie.
    By the "art park" do you mean the Sculpture Garden at the National Gallery of Art? https://www.nga.gov/visit/sculpture-garden.html

Or is there something similar at the National History museum?

baiskeli is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jen_stoly View Post
    By the "art park" do you mean the Sculpture Garden at the National Gallery of Art? https://www.nga.gov/visit/sculpture-garden.html

Or is there something similar at the National History museum?
    Both.

The sculpture garden is located in between NGA and Natural History. But yes, NGA owns it.

What I don't know is how they get sculptures to grow like that.

3. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJockey View Post
    I was riding about yesterday and made a great discovery that may be of use to the coffee clubbers....the new Whole Foods by Garfield Park between capitol hill and navy yard has self-serve taps for a few varieties of nitro cold brew coffee and teas. Plus there is a Slipstream coffee/wine cafe on the adjacent block with likewise inexpensive prices coffee/treats.

While I have your attention I have one more hidden gem.... the Pavilion cafe in the art park next to the Natural History Museum. The catch? You must walk your bike while within the art park, no biggie.
    I'm always up for activities in the CapHill/Navy Yard area, but I would not call anything that comes from Slipstream "inexpensive"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty2k1 View Post
    I'm always up for activities in the CapHill/Navy Yard area, but I would not call anything that comes from Slipstream "inexpensive"
    I got a cold brew coffee cheaper than at Starbucks....