Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Maryland Bike from Work Day Happy Hours?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maryland Bike from Work Day Happy Hours?

I'm currently scheduled to be at the Bike from Work Day Happy Hour in Georgetown. However, it turns out I'll need to be at Greenbelt Arts Center by 8:00pm, which means leaving HH early if I'm biking to Greenbelt. Does anyone know whether there is a HH closer to Greenbelt?

PotomacCyclist is offline I spend all day thinking about bikes and talking to people on the internet about them.
    Post Thanks / Like

http://bikearlingtonforum.com/showth...-pit-stops-too

According to the article, there are BTWD HH's in Silver Spring and College Park.

Post Thanks / Like

They are showing pit stops there. But those don't look like full-fledged happy hours. For example, the one in College Park is "In front of Metro’s Bike & Ride Station facing River Road and Paint Branch Parkway." That sounds like they might be passing out snacks, but not like it's a place you could sit down and get adult beverages or a meal. But I'd love to find out I'm wrong about that!

DismalScientist is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there a nearby convenience store selling 40s and a nearby curb to sit upon?