Likes Likes:  1,972
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
ELITE ELITE:  119
Page 152 of 155 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1543

Thread: Your latest bike purchase?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice, but don't ride high. Always a good idea, but especially with that bike. Get so interested in all the colors colors colors that you get the stares and forget to watch where you're going.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdont View Post
    nice, but don't ride high. Always a good idea, but especially with that bike. Get so interested in all the colors colors colors that you get the stares and forget to watch where you're going.
    ftfy

Post Thanks / Like

I thought I would try out the idea of arm coolers this summer. Being the cheapskate I am, I found some manufactured in a low-wage, foreign language country.
    I must say that the $12 for 4 pair will be a bargain even if the arm coolers don't work...purely for the entertainment value of the packaging:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HiCool.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	17897

Post Thanks / Like

apparently you're supposed to find someone of the opposite sex to stick their arm in it with you. you should ask people on the trail if they're up for that.

Post Thanks / Like

Aw, I want to climb the morning run.

Post Thanks / Like

My latest bike gear purchase was Gonex Wind Cross helmet. I accidently ran by an article bestadviser.net/reviews/mountain-bikes-reviews/top-mountain-bikes-helmets-and-clothing-review/ and decided to try it. I never could say that I was fully satisfied with my previous helmets, cause one was simply not comfortable after half an hour, another I used to tighten again and again cause it was getting loose all the time, but with this one I'm pretty happy, finally

Post Thanks / Like

Ready for Freezing Saddles 2019 thanks to the REI Fourth of July sale and my annual dividend!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boots.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	18105

8. Likes Sunyata, Tania, AFHokie, kwarkentien liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My latest bike purchase

Greetings, dear reader! Today I'll tell you about the mountain bike brand "Trinx" M026H. But first a few words about the company "Trinx". So, the company "Trinx" is located in China, in the city of Guangzhou. The company has been manufacturing bicycles for just over 20 years. Ten years ago they redirected their production capacity to the entry-level MTB. Well, they made the right choice.

The Trinx M026H mountain bike is something between the Ashan-bike (breadboard-bike) and a full-fledged entry-level mountain bike. This model has a good and competently balanced equipment.

TwoWheelsDC is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

The RadWagon has arrived. This is the heaviest, clumsiest bike Iíve ever ridden and the first bike to truly put an idiot grin on my face at the first stroke of the pedals.

Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelsDC View Post
    The RadWagon has arrived. This is the heaviest, clumsiest bike Iíve ever ridden and the first bike to truly put an idiot grin on my face at the first stroke of the pedals.

Needs some pegs so Iíll be more comfortable on the back. I love the color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk