Likes Likes:  2,062
Dislikes Dislikes:  8
ELITE ELITE:  119
Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159
Results 1,581 to 1,583 of 1583

Thread: Your latest bike purchase?

Post Thanks / Like

That purple looks really close to the color of my Bridgestone XO-1. A good match is Testors Boyd 52704 "Grape Pearl".

2. Likes ChristoB50 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A happy outcome today... after visiting the hobby shop to search for Grape Pearl paint (no luck) I switched gears to outfitting the Bianchi with some accessories...
    Some Ergon grips, a Mirrycle mirror which I love on my ebike, a new folding lock, new pedals (flats one side, clips the other), front & rear lights and a new saddle to try out.
    Once I got all that in place at home, I decided to give the whole frame a wipe-down, and that's when I discovered the scar on the fork was actually "on" the fork, not gouging through the paint, and it eventually all came off!
    Next up, a rear rack, and perhaps some fenders if there's clearance for them...

4. Likes LhasaCM, Judd, huskerdont, drevil liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoB50 View Post
    A happy outcome today... after visiting the hobby shop to search for Grape Pearl paint (no luck) I switched gears to outfitting the Bianchi with some accessories...
    Some Ergon grips, a Mirrycle mirror which I love on my ebike, a new folding lock, new pedals (flats one side, clips the other), front & rear lights and a new saddle to try out.
    Once I got all that in place at home, I decided to give the whole frame a wipe-down, and that's when I discovered the scar on the fork was actually "on" the fork, not gouging through the paint, and it eventually all came off!
    Next up, a rear rack, and perhaps some fenders if there's clearance for them...
    Though you don't need it at the moment, clear fingernail polish is a good alternative when you can't find the color or temporarily until you do. Keeps it from corroding at least. I always keep clear and black fingernail polish in the bike tool box.

6. Likes ChristoB50 liked this post