Likes Likes:  96
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
ELITE ELITE:  4
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna Thursday Coffee Club

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vienna Thursday Coffee Club

Hello --

GB is organizing a Thursday Coffee Club at Caffe Amouri, located at 107 Church Street, NE in Vienna -- half a block from the W&OD. We will have our inaugural gathering tomorrow starting at 7:00 a.m. I should be able to stay to 7:45 a.m. -- but others are free to come and go earlier or later.

Please come join us. I will be bringing a new surprise. You will not want to miss this.

See you there.

Liz

vvill is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to miss FCC this week so maybe if I can motivate myself to get up early to ride in the opposite direction of where I'm supposed to go, I could make it for a bit. I enjoy their coffee a lot.

Now mostly Manhattan (NYC) with time in Dominion Hills
    Post Thanks / Like

A cold morning to start a new tradition. Let's see, leave home around 6:20am, have a small coffee, leave TCC by 7:20 to arrive in Rosslyn by 8:15. Yeah, that should work. Any chance the ice between Falls Church and Vienna will be melted, or do I need to ride the ice bike for one more day?

Post Thanks / Like

I lead a Thursday commuter convoy from Mosaic to Metro Center. We leave a little too early to make it to this coffee club. It is cool to have Caffe Amouri in the mix though! They make some of the best coffee in the area.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vvill View Post
    I'm going to miss FCC this week so maybe if I can motivate myself to get up early to ride in the opposite direction of where I'm supposed to go, I could make it for a bit. I enjoy their coffee a lot.
    Motivate! Ride back in the other direction with GB and I... We'll be there at 7ish.

Post Thanks / Like

I can not make these coffee clubs since they are way too early for me:-(
    But, speaking of Vienna, there is a brew pub opening directly on the W&OD just west of the caboose. It's called caboose. I will be going there often in the evenings :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jnva View Post
    But, speaking of Vienna, there is a brew pub opening directly on the W&OD just west of the caboose. It's called caboose. I will be going there often in the evenings :-)
    uh oh......

Post Thanks / Like

I'm probably not going to make tomorrow, but in the coming weeks I'm definitely in.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll try to stop in for a few minutes, have a 9:00 meeting

Post Thanks / Like

Nice! I live a couple of blocks from there. Count me in everyone. Chris - you might have to do that. It was quite icy/snowy this morning so not totally sure how much it will melt today.