Page 3 of 278 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: OneEighth Sighting

Mostly Frankfurt am Main with time in Dominion Hills

Saw Dirt yesterday afternoon but missed OneEighth.

Quote Originally Posted by consularrider View Post
    Saw Dirt yesterday afternoon but missed OneEighth.
    I saw Dirt yesterday afternoon too! In less than 2 minutes we discussed all matters of Bike to Work Day, air horns, squeaky brakes, and miniature aerobars.

Delightful.

I didn't hit the road until 5 yesterday and then had to beat feet north. Sorry I missed out.

Can the two of you wear T-shirts with your screen names on them and stand on a wall at the Rosslyn pit stop Friday so the rest of us can see you?

Yes, definitely!

(I mean I agree with Baiskeli, you definitely should)

Liz
    Last edited by eminva; 05-18-2011 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Hit send too fast

I would but it might violate the terms of my participation in the witness protection program.
    Honestly, I expect to come into DC via Alexandria early on Friday, but I'll be easy enough to spot if I do make it to Rosslyn---black, unmarked fixie with bullhorns wrapped with white tape and a white saddle. Probably wearing a white short-sleeved jersey with a big black stripe down each sleeve.
    Holler if you see me.

I'll be the huge guy with jingle bells on his handlebars and likely wearing pink. I wasn't planning on stopping at Rosslyn... Usually I roll past there before it is open. Listen for the jingling noise... that is a dead give-away that it is me. I'll either be riding a painfully green fixie with black fenders, or a lovely pink fixie with pink and white fenders and a girlie mudflap on the rear fender.

Definitely take a moment to introduce yourself.

Pete

I'll be at the Rosslyn pit stop for most of tomorrow morning with a WABA jersey on (probably taller than you, definitely shorter than Dirt). Say hello. And get your WABA Bikefest discount code from me, too.

I rolled through Rosslyn at about 0620 this morning. I saw Tim as he scampered back to the office for something important. Snapped a few photos, then rolled on to Freedom (isn't Free) Plaza.

Live on Capitol Hill, work in downtown DC

It was fun convoying with Justin Antos from Eastern Market to Freedom Plaza this morning. Sorry I lost you in the crowd! I wandered away to get the free swag. :-)