Page 56 of 240 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: OneEighth Sighting

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    I've been asked to research a slightly more fixie friendly variant on what we did. I think it can be done. I just need to explore a little more.
    Lookin' at you, DCV.

Post Thanks / Like

There is a 1/8 doppelganger out there!! I saw him on the MVT. Then I saw real him a few minutes later on the 14th St bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Now that you mention it, I can, in fact confirm that the 14th Street Bridge sighting is bona fide. I recognized you too late to say anything. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OneEighth View Post
    Lookin' at you, DCV.
    Sorry I'm not so imaginative, usually ride the fairfax county connector trail and around Wakefield for some mild off road fun. Sometimes Burke Lake if I'm really lazy, but it's really crowded there. The CCT is mix on / off road and is pretty long. My CX bike is flip/flop, riding fixed off road is hard so I usually go SS. let me know when, I'd like to join

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OneEighth View Post
    Now that you mention it, I can, in fact confirm that the 14th Street Bridge sighting is bona fide. I recognized you too late to say anything. Sorry.
    I was incognito in my CaBi attire and still in shock that I saw two of you to be cordial.

Live: Palisades, DC | Work: West End (21 & L)
    Post Thanks / Like

In addition to seeing Steve, Dismal Scientist, and Dirt at the BikeArlington Light Giveaway, I definitely passed AmericanCyclo on the Custis and am pretty sure that I also passed ShawnoftheDread - although it was really dark at that point.

5 other riders in one commute - that's more than I usually run into in an entire year!

americancyclo is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bilsko View Post
    In addition to seeing Steve, Dismal Scientist, and Dirt at the BikeArlington Light Giveaway, I definitely passed AmericanCyclo on the Custis and am pretty sure that I also passed ShawnoftheDread - although it was really dark at that point.

5 other riders in one commute - that's more than I usually run into in an entire year!
    That was baisekeli with me on the trail. We were working over the custis hills on our way to the lights.

Post Thanks / Like

Most of all....

Me and Bilsko

Post Thanks / Like

jrenaut is online now I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Was that vvill on PA Ave just before 2pm today?