Likes Likes:  48
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
ELITE ELITE:  5
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please join us for Third Thursday Happy Hour - Sept. 19!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please join us for Third Thursday Happy Hour - Sept. 19!

Please join us for another great happy hour on the patio at Capitol City Brewing Company, Shirlington, on September 19, starting around 4:30-5 p.m. This might be the last Third Thursday get-together of the season and the weather is looking beautiful!

All are welcome! For newcomers to the forum - this is a great opportunity to get together with fellow bike commuters and to get to know some of the people you probably pass on the trails every day.

As usual, it's helpful to know how many people to expect, so please let me know if you plan to come so we have the right number of tables and servers. Beers will be available for $2.50 and a selection of appetizers will be half price. Cap City will accommodate us with individual checks.

Capitol City is easy to get to by bike, bus or car and there is plenty of parking for bikes and cars in Shirlington Village. Shirlington parking.pdf
    Last edited by Arlingtonrider; 09-10-2013 at 09:47 PM.

rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Post Thanks / Like

In (and hopefully The Kid is coming too). After all, he has to hear from Rootchopper and Consularrider the slings and arrows of the college application process.
    Last edited by rcannon100; 09-17-2013 at 03:08 PM. Reason: because I wanted to damnit!

KLizotte is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Arlington, VA by way of MA and London, UK
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there.

DismalScientist is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

You are twisting my arm, aren't you?

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there, and most likely Carolyn as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arlingtonrider View Post
    ... This might be the last Third Thursday get-together of the season ...
    It doesn't have to be, but I plan to be there anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

The wife and I have 2 hours of soccer practice on Thursday night, but if if rains really hard practice will be canceled. Here's hoping for a tropical storm!

ShawnoftheDread is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in.

Post Thanks / Like

Most likely I will be there and crossing my fingers that the wife and baby will join. The kid eats like me so he'll need his own appetizer.

Post Thanks / Like

Giving this a bump - Sept. 19 happy hour

Also, if anyone would like to ride the Backroads Century on Sept. 22 and couldn't get in (it's sold out), please let me know.

Please join us for another great happy hour on the patio at Capitol City Brewing Company, Shirlington, on September 19, starting around 4:30-5 p.m. This might be the last Third Thursday get-together of the season and the weather is looking beautiful!

All are welcome! For newcomers to the forum - this is a great opportunity to get together with fellow bike commuters and to get to know some of the people you probably pass on the trails every day.

As usual, it's helpful to know how many people to expect, so please let me know if you plan to come so we have the right number of tables and servers. Beers will be available for $2.50 and a selection of appetizers will be half price. Cap City will accommodate us with individual checks.

Capitol City is easy to get to by bike, bus or car and there is plenty of parking for bikes and cars in Shirlington Village. Shirlington parking.pdf