Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Dirt Connections

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Dirt Connections

    You: Dirt, riding east on the W&OD waiting to cross 29 in Falls Church. Hot pink bike.
    Me: Me, riding west and waiting to cross 29. Cargo bike.

    You said, "good morning", as did I. This was my first Dirt spotting in the wild!

    Has anyone else spotted the Dirt in the wild? I hear it is friendly.

  2. Likes KelOnWheels, Dickie, Dirt, dasgeh liked this post
    ELITE Rod Smith ELITED this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Falls Church
    Posts
    4,472
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You were on the blue Bullett? Love the bike.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rosslyn, VA
    Posts
    1,304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Spotted Dirt this morning crossing Lee on the W&OD on his pink trike with a large cast on his arm.... made me sad, but he looked happy enough and we said hi as we passed... I looked back and saw his flag go into the sunrise so that was pretty awesome.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    You were on the blue Bullett? Love the bike.
    Yup, that was me. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

  6. Likes Dirt liked this post
  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alexandria (Groveton)
    Posts
    1,678
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Pretty sure I saw you this morning crossing the 14th St Bridge and you were taking a photo of all the flags.

  8. Likes Rod Smith, Dirt liked this post
  9. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Falls Church
    Posts
    4,472
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpfan View Post
    Pretty sure I saw you this morning crossing the 14th St Bridge and you were taking a photo of all the flags.

  10. Likes dasgeh, Subby, Rod Smith liked this post
    ELITE Rod Smith ELITED this post
  11. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Falls Church
    Posts
    4,472
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickie View Post
    Spotted Dirt this morning crossing Lee on the W&OD on his pink trike with a large cast on his arm.... made me sad, but he looked happy enough and we said hi as we passed... I looked back and saw his flag go into the sunrise so that was pretty awesome.
    Nice to see you, sir. I'm happier now that I have a real cast on my arm. I can kind-of type.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mostly Frankfurt am Main with time in Dominion Hills
    Posts
    5,093
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    Nice to see you, sir. I'm happier now that I have a real cast on my arm. I can kind-of type.
    Does it have waterproofing?

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Vienna, VA
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Saw Pete in the "city" this morning, I can confirm his happiness.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Falls Church
    Posts
    4,472
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rando Guy View Post
    Saw Pete in the "city" this morning, I can confirm his happiness.
    Nice to see you sir! The sun was in my eyes, so I didn't recognize you.

    Quote Originally Posted by consularrider View Post
    Does it have waterproofing?
    Yup. It is waterproof. It wouldn't last a week if it wasn't. I sweat too much.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •