Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FMCC III (Herndon)

Post Thanks / Like

Default FMCC III (Herndon)

Had a solo Friday Morning Coffee Club (solo because I failed to tell anyone about it at Herndon's Green Lizard bike shop- super nice folk and honestly great coffee. Anyone interested in starting a hinterlands FMCC III?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lizard.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	2989

Someday, I'll figure out how to rotate photos... (FWIW I DID rotate this one and re-save it, not sure why it wants to be sideways)

2. Likes Dickie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd show up when I could. Opposite direction to my commute, but not that far away.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, please! Yes, nice folks there. Good coffee. What time since I missed this week?

Post Thanks / Like

I was there at 8ish, probably 7:30 would be a better time. My commute out to the far suburbs is ending this week but I can use it as an excuse to get a long Friday morning ride in.

Post Thanks / Like

I've stopped there several times, an FMCC there would be great! (a little earlier would be preferable but I'll try to work with it.)

Post Thanks / Like

7:30 would be ok, earlier even better. Anything later than that I'd have to skip, since I need to be in Great Falls 8:30ish at the latest.

Post Thanks / Like

I can get up early to be there by 7:30 once school is out for the summer. By the way, this is one of the first instances of "transportation cycling culture" in Herndon. What took so long?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FFX_Hinterlands View Post
    By the way, this is one of the first instances of "transportation cycling culture" in Herndon. What took so long?
    Herndon isn't all that bike friendly, is it? I know I live right next door in Reston but hardly ever ride in Herndon itself (I either run loops in Reston/Great Falls/Vienna or go through Herndon on the W&OD to points further west). Still, good to know there are a few of us in the NoVA hinterlands here.

Post Thanks / Like

I could be there around 8

Post Thanks / Like

Starting early on this but I'm intending on being there at around 7:15 this Friday, lingering for an hour or so and then because I've been temporarily relieved of responsibilities such as "work," heading out to Purcelsville and back to the MVT - Custis for a pathlete century. Happy to have company.