Likes Likes:  93
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  8
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BTWD pictures thread?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobco85 View Post
    Here's my footage from the Rosslyn and Ballston pit stops (including a cameo from Dickey), including a count I made of the cyclists I saw heading along the Custis. I had to cut my trip short because I had to be at work at 7:30 (I was still late, but oh well), so I think next year I might have to take the day off so that I can visit more locations! Thanks everyone for all the work you did!
    Still waiting for my royalty check!

KLizotte is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Arlington, VA by way of MA and London, UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by txgoonie View Post
    Crystal City pit stop courtesy of the CC BID.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/Crystal...eBikeToWorkDay
    Awesome photos. Great advertising for BTWD.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dickie View Post
    Still waiting for my royalty check!
    Royalty check?! Well, if I were a Youtube partner (I'm not at the moment), given that the video has gotten about 30 views, Youtube tends to give about $.0033 per view for videos with less than 1000 views, and actors tend to get paid about 10-20% of movie revenue, I would have earned about $.099 which means at the next Happy Hour I owe you a whopping...

$.02!!!

Do you want that in pennies, a check, or via Paypal? Of course, I always tend to give people my 2 cents anyways

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobco85 View Post
    Royalty check?! Well, if I were a Youtube partner (I'm not at the moment), given that the video has gotten about 30 views, Youtube tends to give about $.0033 per view for videos with less than 1000 views, and actors tend to get paid about 10-20% of movie revenue, I would have earned about $.099 which means at the next Happy Hour I owe you a whopping...

$.02!!!

Do you want that in pennies, a check, or via Paypal? Of course, I always tend to give people my 2 cents anyways
    Invest it in your future media company for me, BobCoco.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dickie View Post
    Invest it in your future media company for me, BobCoco.
    I now need a "I'm with BobCoco" t-shirt!

Historical note (seeing that I've now become a "Senior Member" on this forum): Bobco was first created out of a high school desktop publishing class project to create a business card for a fictional company. I thought of the Bobco Painting company, and the name just stuck with me.