Likes Likes:  78
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
ELITE ELITE:  9
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Crystal City Bike to Work Week

Post Thanks / Like

Disappointed. Gonna do a little retail therapy. A new Velo Transit backpack should do the trick. Now to get permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jopamora View Post
    Disappointed. Gonna do a little retail therapy. A new Velo Transit backpack should do the trick. Now to get permission.
    Those are some SWEET, and $$$, backpacks!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, should have put that post on the covet thread

PotomacCyclist is offline I spend all day thinking about bikes and talking to people on the internet about them.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by consularrider View Post
    Are we going to have a Friday Evening Wine Club backpack pickup on the 30th? To bad there's no music on the 30th.
    Open mic night?

PotomacCyclist is offline I spend all day thinking about bikes and talking to people on the internet about them.
    Post Thanks / Like

I missed out on the backpack this year. I overslept one morning and didn't bother to head over. Maybe I should have rushed over there anyway.

The backpacks look nice. I did win a different triathlon backpack a couple months ago at the triathlon expo in North Bethesda. I've been using that for all of my bike commuting this spring. Works pretty well too. Doesn't mean I don't covet the CC backpacks though.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I just got a CC BID email that said 79 riders rode all five days, so there are going to be 29 disappointed people.
    I rode all 5 days, but didn't bother to check-in until Friday. My loss.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I just got a CC BID email that said 79 riders rode all five days, so there are going to be 29 disappointed people.
    I'm not one of them. It will go well with the CC BID windbreaker I won on BTWD.

KLizotte is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Arlington, VA by way of MA and London, UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody contact the CC BTW stop about claiming their t-shirt if they didn't ride on Friday?

Post Thanks / Like

Are we going to have a Friday Evening Wine Club backpack pickup on the 30th? To bad there's no music on the 30th.
    Let's do eet! Someone remind me next week because I'll forget by then that I'm supposed to go there

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KLizotte View Post
    Anybody contact the CC BTW stop about claiming their t-shirt if they didn't ride on Friday?
    They sent an email newsletter on Tuesday about upcoming bike events, plus this:

BIKE TO WORK DAY T-SHIRT PICKUP
    WHEN: Thursday, May 29th
    11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
    WHERE: 1900 Crystal Drive (corner of 18th Street S. and Crystal Drive)
    WHAT: The heavy rain on Bike to Work Day made it unsafe for some cyclists to ride in on May 16th. We have set up a location on May 29th for those unable to pick up their t-shirt on Bike to Work Day. We will also be handing out FREE Crystal City Bike Helmets for those who were not able to grab one. If riders are still not able to stop by they can visit the Tour de Fat Bicycle Festival on May 31st for an opportunity to get their BTWD t-shirt.