Thread: You all are awesome

jrenaut is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default You all are awesome

This is my 1000th post at this forum. I don't quite remember how I arrived here, but I know that the advice and inspiration I get here has made me a happier and healthier person. It's awesome how many of you I've met in person, and I love seeing people I know when I'm out riding. And I love being out riding and seeing something and thinking, "I need to go post that to the forum".

I really appreciate how much help I've gotten here to go from being a part-time CaBi commuter to riding 2500 miles last year to doing my first century in May (which I'm woefully unprepared for, btw, but that's not your fault).

Anyway, thanks to all of you. Here's to another 1000 posts (and maybe some of them will be more useful than this one).

2. ELITE rcannon100 ELITED this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Back at you, sir. The feeling is definitely mutual. You're a fantastic part of this community!

Dirt

jrenaut is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    Back at you, sir. The feeling is definitely mutual. You're a fantastic part of this community!
    You're too kind, I mostly just make sarcastic remarks on the comments of others, and complain about PA Ave.

5. Likes KelOnWheels, dasgeh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Complaining about Pennsylvania Ave or any motor vehicle centric roadway making the bumpy and halting transition to multimode has definite artistic merit.

Quote Originally Posted by jrenaut View Post
    You're too kind, I mostly just make sarcastic remarks on the comments of others, and complain about PA Ave.

7. Likes dasgeh liked this post