Page 312 of 313 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313 LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3125

Thread: Post your ride pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default Post your ride pics

Did a chill ride with my wife at Fairland until we saw a logpile that was talking smack. I had to do battle with him to save face in front of m'lady

Pile o' Logs by ricky d, on Flickr

The battle:

Last edited by drevil; 05-02-2017 at 05:46 AM.

2. ELITE Sunyata, bobco85, Arlingtonrider, Judd ELITED this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post

Bike Tree by ricky d, on Flickr
    Hehe

Published in Dirt Rag Magazine #198 (May 2017) by ricky d, on Flickr

4. Likes KLizotte, huskerdont, Birru, ginacico, Judd and 1 others liked this post
    ELITE Birru, Brett L., bobco85, Sunyata ELITED this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Extremely proud of my wife and two of her friends, who set up and ran a successful second MORE Womens Mountain Bike Day at Lake Accotink today. 91+ ladies registered, attending skills and tech clinics then going for different levels of rides. It was chilly, but the trails held up fine to the previous days' rains.

Second Annual MORE Womens Mountain Bike Day by ricky d, on Flickr

Second Annual MORE Womens Mountain Bike Day by ricky d, on Flickr

6. ELITE Birru, Brett L., Tania, Sunyata, komorebi and 2 others ELITED this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Did a pre-ride with my wife, Sunyata and Tania and we messed around on some logs at Wakefield. Later on I played some more with another (mostly Bikenetic) crew at Lake Accotink.

8. Likes Tania, Sunyata liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Did a pre-ride with my wife, Sunyata and Tania and we messed around on some logs at Wakefield. Later on I played some more with another (mostly Bikenetic) crew at Lake Accotink.

So disappointed you did not get a video of Jo and I going up the big log step up!

Seriously fun time! Now that I have a front brake that works, I am going to go back and get that first big log over that Tania sailed over like it was nothing!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sunyata View Post
    ...that first big log over that Tania sailed over like it was nothing!
    I crashed on it twice during the women's ride after Kathy said "watch Tania do it!".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tania View Post
    I crashed on it twice during the women's ride after Kathy said "watch Tania do it!".
    The pressure of being watched messes me up occasionally too Hopefully you didn't get hurt!

Post Thanks / Like

The pressure of being watched messes me up occasionally too Hopefully you didn't get hurt!
    Only my ego.

(Me yesterday afternoon packing up for the ride, looking at my shin/knee guards: "Oh, c'mon don't be baby, you don't need those at Wakefield!")

Thanks for riding with us!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tania View Post
    Only my ego.

(Me yesterday afternoon packing up for the ride, looking at my shin/knee guards: "Oh, c'mon don't be baby, you don't need those at Wakefield!")

Thanks for riding with us!
    If knee and elbow pads give you more courage to try things, I think they're worth the price of looking goofy to a few people. Please just don't let them be the big plastic rollerblading ones

Post Thanks / Like

Where'd you ride this weekend? How was it?

Saturday: Frederick Watershed. Three friends and I split from the wives' group, starting from the Hamburg parking lot heading south to Gambrill and back. It was cold, and there were a few puddles from the previous night's flash storms. Some rocks were slippery. Ferns were out in full force.

Frederick Watershed by ricky d, on Flickr

Frederick Watershed by ricky d, on Flickr

Sunday: Fountainhead. Doing the whole thing always kicks my butt. So many ups, downs, and round and round. Doing the hard ride the previous day, it was all I could do to keep my buddy in sight. He still rips on his 13 year old rigid singlespeed, a format I gave up a few years ago.

Hop by ricky d, on Flickr

Fountainhead with Joe P by ricky d, on Flickr

Do tell...

15. Likes huskerdont, bobco85 liked this post