Likes Likes:  9,203
Dislikes Dislikes:  87
ELITE ELITE:  635
Page 54 of 381 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your ride pics

Post Thanks / Like

Went back to my hometown this weekend and brought my bike along to go for a ride with my Dad and Sister on Sunday. We did 38 miles on the back roads of Limerick/Linfield PA.

Dad and I on ride

Got our yearly allotment of radiation from this beauty

Mine and my sister's bikes (mine on right)

Post Thanks / Like

Sugarloaf Mountain

KLizotte is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Arlington, VA by way of MA and London, UK
    Post Thanks / Like

It's great that the whole family is biking together (remember that when the kiddies start beating you).

dasgeh is offline Queen of Family Biking & All Things Kidical
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KLizotte View Post
    It's great that the whole family is biking together .
    And that the kids are doing some of the work!
    Last edited by dasgeh; 07-15-2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Just realized that I can sit in the box of the bakfiets once the kids grow up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeteD View Post
    Started off on a morning ride, my first stop was to change out the battery in my GoPro. Damn thing sucks batteries like they're going out of style.

Was getting close to the turn around point of my trip, so I pulled my phone out Dirt-style, just for some documentation.

And here's me at the turn around point.

All kidding aside, thanks to everyone who's provided advice and help and pulls along the way, I couldn't have done this without you all.

--Pete
    And so for the most important question; How long did it take you??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dasgeh View Post
    So, it's a video. And it's my first time doing this. But it's from the eBakfiets :-)

And no, we didn't forget the baby - he was sleeping.

Nice video dasgeh! I was quite surprised when you biked right past house of steep / kiterunner on Lee Hwy -- I live near Lorcom Lane & Old Dominion so howdy neighbor!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MRH5028 View Post
    Went back to my hometown this weekend and brought my bike along to go for a ride with my Dad and Sister on Sunday. We did 38 miles on the back roads of Limerick/Linfield PA.

Dad and I on ride

I see a reddit jersey! who else frequents /r/bicycling?

rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lim View Post
    Nice video dasgeh! I was quite surprised when you biked right past house of steep / kiterunner on Lee Hwy -- I live near Lorcom Lane & Old Dominion so howdy neighbor!
    I think we need to figure a way to have the 'Dale 'Hood sponsor its own special Happy Hour. How come we dont have more one eight sightings of each other?

Post Thanks / Like

I see others in Reddit jerseys out on the W&OD from time to time. I wear that jersey more often than my others, not sure why. Once I had a random person in a car at a stoplight yell "NARWHAL BACON!!!" at me repeatedly until I realized what was up and acknowledged them.

dasgeh is offline Queen of Family Biking & All Things Kidical
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rcannon100 View Post
    I think we need to figure a way to have the 'Dale 'Hood sponsor its own special Happy Hour. How come we dont have more one eight sightings of each other?
    To be fair, we have little excuse to miss this Thursday's happy hour -- It's one of closest bars to the 'hood. (fun fact: Cherrydale residents have repeated voted a bar/pub as the #1 new business they want to see on Lee Hwy). Maybe we could do one at Thirsty Bernie? Or the Carriage House (ha ha ha).

Quote Originally Posted by lim View Post
    Oh, and yes, we live right behind that building (bike around the block and guess which house). We LOVE kiterunner. I really hope it makes it -- the food is delicious, the prices are reasonable, they're SO CLOSE and they just started free delivery (over $20).
    Last edited by dasgeh; 07-15-2013 at 01:34 PM.