Likes Likes:  8,722
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
ELITE ELITE:  628
Page 355 of 355 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355
Results 3,541 to 3,543 of 3543

Thread: Post your ride pics

Steve O is offline I spend all day thinking about bikes and talking to people on the internet about them.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbelt View Post
    SteveO spotted at DCCX yesterday -- because of the funny hat he beat me by several places!
    ftfy

Now mostly Manhattan (NYC) with time in Dominion Hills
    Post Thanks / Like

For some reason I did not feel like riding the Libby Hill cobblestones this morning.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1289.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	20452

Post Thanks / Like

Default Scoot-ing around Seattle

This past Saturday, I was able to give yet another DC-area bicycle friend a nice bike tour of the Seattle area. This time, it was scoot who joined me for a ride through the rain starting in Bellevue and crossing Lake Washington not once but twice along the way. I unfortunately had 3 flats (2 before we met up, ugh), the 1st and 3rd being due to a piece of glass that apparently had left an even smaller piece for later.

We were caught in the rain the entire time in Bellevue, but once we made it through Mercer Island and across Lake Washington into Seattle, things had mostly cleared up. We rode many, many of the PBL's in downtown Seattle including some busy commuter routes. It was surprisingly a nice weather day considering it's mid-October here (beginning of "The Grey" where everything will mostly be overcast and somewhat rainy until May).

Name:	sas1_i90Bridge_selfieSeattle.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	20453
    scoot crossing the 5th longest floating bridge in the world on the I-90 Trail on Lake Washington; selfie time on the José Rizal Bridge with a nice view of downtown Seattle

Name:	sas2_pikePlMkt_spaceNeedle_spheres.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	20454
    Tourist attractions: Pike Place Market, Space Needle, & Amazon Spheres

Name:	sas3_fremontBridgeCrossing_oneMillion.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	20455
    Cascade Bicycle Club and Seattle Neighborhood Greenways were celebrating 1 million bike crossings of the popular Fremont Bridge (scoot and I were 1,000,399th and 1,000,400th to cross this year)

Name:	sas4_google_gasWorksPark.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	20456
    At the local Google office; always nice views of the Seattle skyline and Lake Union from Gas Works Park

Name:	sas5_crossing520Bridge.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	20457
    Crossing the 520 Bridge, the longest floating bridge in the world, as we left Seattle and headed back towards Bellevue

Oh, random thing, I'll be back in the DC area for a week in early November. See y'all then!

4. Likes ginacico liked this post