Likes Likes:  34
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
ELITE ELITE:  11
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80

Thread: Bike To Work Day 2013 - Connect with other riders

  1. #11
    americancyclo's Avatar
    americancyclo is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,019
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Leading convoy #4 from providence rec center just inside the beltway, down the horrors on route 50, through falls church to rosslyn, freedom plaza and up to capitol hill.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rosslyn, VA
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by culimerc View Post
    Falls Church to Reston if anyone is interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Ballston to Anacostia. Willing to meet up in Ballston and Rosslyn. Trying to get co-workers too, but not much luck yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbearman View Post
    Going from Cap Hill to Tysons/McLean area if anyone is also heading west!
    I will be hitting the Rosslyn Pit stop first thing and then heading west, perhaps hitting the Ballston stop as well... any of you folks want to join up and ride together? bbearman could meet me in Rosslyn, ride over to Ballston to collect Steve, and then pick up culimerc for a while in Falls Church... thoughts? I will be getting off at Gallows and heading south towards Merrifield.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,698
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickie View Post
    I will be hitting the Rosslyn Pit stop first thing and then heading west, perhaps hitting the Ballston stop as well... any of you folks want to join up and ride together? bbearman could meet me in Rosslyn, ride over to Ballston to collect Steve, and then pick up culimerc for a while in Falls Church... thoughts? I will be getting off at Gallows and heading south towards Merrifield.
    Make sure to build in some extra time at Rosslyn and Ballston--you're probably not going to want to leave.

    Rosslyn especially...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Madison Manor
    Posts
    1,213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Kelley View Post
    Make sure to build in some extra time at Rosslyn and Ballston--you're probably not going to want to leave.

    Rosslyn especially...
    Would this be in place of last year's super heroes?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rosslyn, VA
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Kelley View Post
    Make sure to build in some extra time at Rosslyn and Ballston--you're probably not going to want to leave.

    Rosslyn especially...
    Oh yeah, I will certainly need to take the morning off.... you do realize the obvious third member is missing right?


  6. #16
    ShawnoftheDread's Avatar
    ShawnoftheDread is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Annandale-Downtown
    Posts
    3,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My registered site is the Tri360 pm one, but I think I'll need swag and goodies long before then. Rosslyn (and Elvis) it is.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,698
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjclaeys View Post
    Would this be in place of last year's super heroes?
    We're doing a music theme this year since we have DC101 coming!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ballston
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickie View Post
    I will be hitting the Rosslyn Pit stop first thing and then heading west, perhaps hitting the Ballston stop as well... any of you folks want to join up and ride together? bbearman could meet me in Rosslyn, ride over to Ballston to collect Steve, and then pick up culimerc for a while in Falls Church... thoughts? I will be getting off at Gallows and heading south towards Merrifield.

    Unfortunately, I'm heading the opposite direction as you.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rosslyn, VA
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm heading the opposite direction as you.
    My bad Steve, I read it as Annandale not Anacostia.

  10. #20
    TwoWheelsDC's Avatar
    TwoWheelsDC is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Navy Yard
    Posts
    3,673
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnoftheDread View Post
    My registered site is the Tri360 pm one, but I think I'll need swag and goodies long before then. Rosslyn (and Elvis) it is.
    We can do a Team S&M convoy from Tri360 to Rosslyn. It's the opposite direction of my commute, but only by a mile or so, so it's probably the best place for me to link up.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •