Thread: Town of Vienna W&OD Bicycling Safety Meeting

Post Thanks / Like

Default Town of Vienna W&OD Bicycling Safety Meeting

I noticed signs along the W&OD in Vienna that there will be a meeting about bicycling safety on the W&OD on February 26. Does anyone have any further information about this and will there be any effort to ensure that the views of cyclists are represented? The fact that the title of the meeting only mentions bicycling safety is already bothersome because safe behavior by all W&OD users should be promoted.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Town of Vienna W&OD Bicycling Safety Mtg

i've reached out to President, Fairfax Advocates for Better Bicycling (FABB)/Bruce Wright and Susan Stillman who is a FABB member and (I think) cycle rep in Vienna. No word yet but i'll ask at FABB mtg on wed, 20 feb, 1930 at Patrick Henry Library in Vienna.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adamx View Post
    i've reached out to President, Fairfax Advocates for Better Bicycling (FABB)/Bruce Wright and Susan Stillman who is a FABB member and (I think) cycle rep in Vienna. No word yet but i'll ask at FABB mtg on wed, 20 feb, 1930 at Patrick Henry Library in Vienna.
    Great, thank you very much.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adamx View Post
    Any information at the FABB meeting about what Vienna is up to?

baiskeli is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

A meeting on the W&OD Trail? Shouldn't they meet in a room or something?

http://instantrimshot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

As I recall from the FABB meeting, the date on the sign was incorrect. I don't think there is a meeting on 2/26.