Thread: Avid cyclist seeking a DC sublet

Post Thanks / Like

Default Avid cyclist seeking a DC sublet

Hello!

I am an avid cyclist, and I just finished riding from coast to coast (AMAZING), and I will be living in DC from January through May for an internship. My internship is located off the red line right by the Bethesda, and I figure I'll be commuting by bike.

I would LOVE to live with fellow cyclists. I'll have one of my bikes, probably my Trek 2100, that I'll use for commuting and also hit the roads with. I have been doing triathlons for the past couple of years, but I think I'll try to start bike racing this summer. I love touring, but I also love racing. I have been doing triathlon (sprints to Ironmans) for the past couple of years, but my heart really goes out to my bike(s)... I don't know where to live in the DC area that has good access to cycling, so I thought I'd send a shoutout here, and perhaps someone has a room or apartment they want to sublet me...

I'm a 26/f, grad student in economics at the University of WI - Madison. I love bikes, good beers, red wine, cooking, reading and talking about issues (openly and not obsessively), and live music. Drop me a line if you have a place or know anyone who does!!

THANKS!!!
    Katie

Lupokj@gmail.com
    Last edited by Katester; 12-26-2010 at 02:36 PM.