Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone using TrainerRoad.com?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh God it just keeps getting better...
    Does it work well enough to offset the consequences?

I guess that might not feel too bad between the knees and ankles but any other effected areas in that neck of the woods might sting.

Post Thanks / Like

Start with the mild or medium and try it on a small patch of skin. Then if you want to turn up the heat, try a more spicy variation.

And just as a general rule keep it away from any orifices as best you can.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Kelley View Post
    as a general rule keep it away from any orifices as best you can.
    One of the first Epic Quotes of '13

I feel like those wise words ring true for many things in general though.

Post Thanks / Like

and then washing my hands. And then washing my hands again. And then washing my hands again. It only takes one time getting in one your hands or under your fingernails and then rubbing your eyes to learn an important lesson.
    I made a similar mistake chopping and deseeding fresh jalepenos. You think one wash will do it, until you accidently touch your eye and can't open it for 10 minutes. As a result, I now wear latex gloves when I chop peppers. You can get about 100 for under $10, and don't have the worry about the oils staying on your hands.

DismalScientist is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I made a similar mistake chopping and deseeding fresh jalepenos. You think one wash will do it, until you accidently touch your eye and can't open it for 10 minutes. As a result, I now wear latex gloves when I chop peppers. You can get about 100 for under $10, and don't have the worry about the oils staying on your hands.
    Rule #5

Post Thanks / Like

Just want to point out a technicality--the stuff in the picture is just chamois cream and is very helpful for provide additional comfort when it comes to friction.

Embrocation is generally used on the legs and has the winter variations have capsaicin in them, which is the active ingredient in chili peppers. You'd probably not want to apply embrocation to your undercarriage. Although, if you did, we'd ask that you make a video of your facial expressions about 30 seconds after applying...
    This thread took a good turn for the funny. The 9 year old boy that is still alive and well inside me is laughing his butt off. (and plotting his next practical joke)
    Last edited by Vicegrip; 01-07-2013 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Reason?! We don't need no stinkin' reasons!