Likes Likes:  638
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
ELITE ELITE:  54
Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1433

Thread: "I saw this deal, and thought someone might like it" thread.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    1,056
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    $50 for Sora shifters, derailleurs and cassette
    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/d...499343187.html

  2. #22
    ShawnoftheDread's Avatar
    ShawnoftheDread is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Annandale-Downtown
    Posts
    3,505
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Performance has the Scattante x340 LE cross bike for $499 and the Fuji Cross 3.0 for $699. Both have Sora components, though.

  3. #23
    ShawnoftheDread's Avatar
    ShawnoftheDread is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Annandale-Downtown
    Posts
    3,505
    Post Thanks / Like

  4. #24
    vvill's Avatar
    vvill is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sydney AU
    Posts
    2,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnoftheDread View Post
    Performance has the Scattante x340 LE cross bike for $499 and the Fuji Cross 3.0 for $699. Both have Sora components, though.
    Fuji Cross 3.0 has Tiagra, I think?
    http://www.performancebike.com/bikes..._1117975_-1___

    A colleague of mine got one a bit over a year ago (on my recommendation to get a CX bike for commuting)... got hit by a vehicle recently though and the bike is totalled - as a result said colleague is upgrading to another new CX bike now.

  5. #25
    TwoWheelsDC's Avatar
    TwoWheelsDC is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Capitol Hill
    Posts
    3,573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vvill View Post
    Fuji Cross 3.0 has Tiagra, I think?
    Now that Sora doesn't have the thumb buttons, doesn't seem like there's much to distinguish it from Tiagra anymore. Is Sora just 9spd? How are you liking the Sora bike you've been using?

  6. #26
    ShawnoftheDread's Avatar
    ShawnoftheDread is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Annandale-Downtown
    Posts
    3,505
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vvill View Post
    Fuji Cross 3.0 has Tiagra, I think?
    http://www.performancebike.com/bikes..._1117975_-1___

    A colleague of mine got one a bit over a year ago (on my recommendation to get a CX bike for commuting)... got hit by a vehicle recently though and the bike is totalled - as a result said colleague is upgrading to another new CX bike now.
    Yeah, I guess you're right. It looked like Sora from what I could see, but it was a 20 speed.

  7. #27
    vvill's Avatar
    vvill is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sydney AU
    Posts
    2,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelsDC View Post
    Now that Sora doesn't have the thumb buttons, doesn't seem like there's much to distinguish it from Tiagra anymore. Is Sora just 9spd? How are you liking the Sora bike you've been using?
    Yeah Sora's just 9 speed I think.

    I've been very happy with the 2013 Sora bike I've been on. I actually hadn't been riding a standard road bike much for a while (either a CX or single speed - neither with a carbon fork) so it feels fairly zippy and comfy to me.

  8. #28
    vvill's Avatar
    vvill is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sydney AU
    Posts
    2,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    $54 including shipping for a mens FOX MTB short with detachable liner. Seems a pretty good deal.

    https://www.jensonusa.com/Fox-Combine-Short-2012

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    1,056
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This is far away, out in suburbs of baltimore but looks like a good deal. $350 for a 53cm LeMond Poprad, orange

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/bik/3515340887.html

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Portlandia!
    Posts
    1,537
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcv View Post
    This is far away, out in suburbs of baltimore but looks like a good deal. $350 for a 53cm LeMond Poprad, orange

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/bik/3515340887.html
    ZOMG orange bike! That seems like a really good deal, no? What say you, bike peoples?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •