Likes Likes:  678
Dislikes Dislikes:  6
ELITE ELITE:  54
Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,516 of 1516

Thread: "I saw this deal, and thought someone might like it" thread.

Post Thanks / Like

RoadID is having a pretty good sale.

https://www.roadid.com/

This might work as well

https://www.roadid.com/?utm_campaign...V0RkQifQ%3D%3D

2. Likes Jessica Hirschhorn, reji liked this post
    Dislikes reji disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Will the link help me find my first two Road IDs? Currently hopelessly lost someplace. Someone needs to make one with an imbedded TILE device. Sigh. Time to order another one. Here's a good tip: Don't forget to include ORGAN DONOR on the ID. Nice to have a chance to recycle ourselves.

4. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dbb View Post
    RoadID is having a pretty good sale.

https://www.roadid.com/

This might work as well

https://www.roadid.com/?utm_campaign...V0RkQifQ%3D%3D
    Oops, crazy mouse outta control dislike. Sorry. Super like instead.

6. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't get REI newsletter this time, but they are having their annual anniversary sale until next Monday May 25, which is also Memorial Day. Their stores are closed, but you can order online and pickup curbside from 10 AM to 6 PM.

Here is a link to all cycling deals, click on a category to narrow things down.

Cycling related deals(not all, since I don't have the newsletter, just what's in their home page); compare to last year:

15% Off Co-op Cycles.
    25% Off Cycle gear and clothing from PEARL iZUMi, Shimano, Troy Lee Designs and more.
    25% Off All Kryptonite Cables and Locks.
    25% Off Most/All Panniers and Racks, including Ortlieb, and Timbuk2.
    20% Off Smith, Suncloud, Native Eyewear, and more Sunglasses.
    25% Off Select Tifosi Sunglasses.

If you don't have anything in mind, check out this Kryptonite U-Lock, it's lighter(Measured 1.522 LBS with a Kitchen scale) than the standard one(about one pound lighter). I have been using it for 1 Year+ no unlocking issues, but I filled the keyhole with bike grease so there is no place for water to go to.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by n18 View Post
    I didn't get REI newsletter this time, but they are having their annual anniversary sale until next Monday May 25, which is also Memorial Day. Their stores are closed, but you can order online and pickup curbside from 10 AM to 6 PM.

Here is a link to all cycling deals, click on a category to narrow things down.

Cycling related deals(not all, since I don't have the newsletter, just what's in their home page); compare to last year:

15% Off Co-op Cycles.
    25% Off Cycle gear and clothing from PEARL iZUMi, Shimano, Troy Lee Designs and more.
    25% Off All Kryptonite Cables and Locks.
    25% Off Most/All Panniers and Racks, including Ortlieb, and Timbuk2.
    20% Off Smith, Suncloud, Native Eyewear, and more Sunglasses.
    25% Off Select Tifosi Sunglasses.

If you don't have anything in mind, check out this Kryptonite U-Lock, it's lighter(Measured 1.522 LBS with a Kitchen scale) than the standard one(about one pound lighter). I have been using it for 1 Year+ no unlocking issues, but I filled the keyhole with bike grease so there is no place for water to go to.
    They also have at least 25% off Revelate Designs bikepacking stuff. I had two items in the cart that I left overnight, and by the time I was going to pay for it, it sold out
    https://www.rei.com/search?q=revelat...ns&pagesize=90

Post Thanks / Like

REI annual sale at this time of the year. The sale started last Friday until this upcoming Monday. 20% off one full-price item(In stores/online), and 20% off REI-Outlet(Online only).

Cycling specific items:

25% Off All Pearl Izumi Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories.
    20% Off All Bontrager Bike Lights
    25% Off All Shimano Shoes.

No bikes and nothing else, except GPS hand watches. They do have "decent" but expensive bikes in their Outlet store.

Compare to the sale last year.

Because of COVID, they are limiting how many people shop, so look online first for what you want, then visit or order online.
    Last edited by n18; 11-22-2020 at 03:23 AM.