Page 130 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1394

Thread: "I saw this deal, and thought someone might like it" thread.

TwoWheelsDC is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emm View Post

They also have a "man rack"

2. Likes ian74, Emm liked this post
    ELITE Tania ELITED this post
    americancyclo is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emm View Post
    They also have a "man rack"
    you sure it's not for carrying men?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-1178247-04D335FE000005DC-213_468x674.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	12587

4. Likes ShawnoftheDread, Emm liked this post
    KLizotte is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Arlington, VA by way of MA and London, UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got this email from Spurcycle today:

We won't be "slashing prices" or opening early on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. We'll be building feverishly—and then hoping to get out on a ride! Still, we know everyone appreciates a deal. If you have any deserving friends on your list, please use the below discount code to save some merriment money. To help avoid expedited shipping and the shopping frenzy that often comes this time of year, we'd like to encourage Spurcyclists to start checking off their gift lists early—coupon valid through November 30th.

Discount code: ResonantPresents

6. Likes GovernorSilver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I stripped the screw on my Spurcycle bell, after it started getting loose and I tried various Y-wrenches on it at VeloCity Bike Coop.

I was able to order a replacement screw and matching hex wrench from Spurcycle for $4 total - no shipping charge. They shipped fast too.
    Last edited by GovernorSilver; 11-17-2016 at 03:53 PM.

8. Likes KLizotte liked this post
  9. 11-22-2016, 05:30 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Default Monkey Lights

Monkey Lights has a kickstarter for a new type of wheel light that will be not only very bright (one of them is 200 lumens, which is as bright as some headlights) but rechargeable. They've also got extra features like being very water resistant and turning on automatically when you ride. And they have a three-year warranty. Cost ranges from $29 to $54 for a set for one wheel, $49 to $83 for sets for two wheels, and there's even a possibility of more sets for you tricycle riders, or if you have more than one bike. I signed up. For anyone else who wants to, here's the link.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    Monkey Lights has a kickstarter for a new type of wheel light that will be not only very bright (one of them is 200 lumens, which is as bright as some headlights) but rechargeable. They've also got extra features like being very water resistant and turning on automatically when you ride. And they have a three-year warranty. Cost ranges from $29 to $54 for a set for one wheel, $49 to $83 for sets for two wheels, and there's even a possibility of more sets for you tricycle riders, or if you have more than one bike. I signed up. For anyone else who wants to, here's the link.
    Thanks for the link! signed up for a couple of sets

12. Likes cvcalhoun liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a bike or gear, but a good deal regardless. Vigilante Coffee gives 10% discount if you arrive by bike or skateboard. -Jeff
    https://www.strava.com/activities/793728112

Last edited by Greenbelt; 12-04-2016 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Photo Credit: Rod Smith

14. Likes Steve O, KLizotte liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Past season model of my all time favorite pieces of wind gear - EMS Northshield half zip shirt (men's sizes only) - $40

Lightweight, breathable and it works.

http://www.ems.com/ems-men%E2%80%99s...570600026.html

Post Thanks / Like

If folks are looking for a high quality commuting camera, the GoPro + LCD is on sale at Amazon for at least today (149.99).