Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,394 of 1394

Thread: "I saw this deal, and thought someone might like it" thread.

Steve O is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FFX_Hinterlands View Post
    Craigslist bike with Rohloff and Brooks saddle for $20? Someone missing a Bianchi?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CL.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	15706
    Go buy it before it disappears. That way it will be in safe hands until the original owner can be found. I'm sure that person will reimburse you the $20 to get it back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    Go buy it before it disappears. That way it will be in safe hands until the original owner can be found. I'm sure that person will reimburse you the $20 to get it back.
    I agree and that's why I was posting here. But location and work schedule won't let this happen for me today.

Post Thanks / Like

Default GT Grade

So Performance sometimes has house brand builds and they're blowing out the 2016 and 2017 GT Grade Carbon with a SRAM Force 22 mix. They cut costs a bit with Stans Notubes Radler (which seem like an OEM version of Grail) rims on cheapo Formula hubs (which are fine) and went with an FSA PF30 BB instead of the stock Praxis BB. They also went with FSA compact cranks. A friend of mine bought the 2016 and it's a really sweet bike at a heck of a price too. I'd probably go with the 2017 though for the flared bars and 32mm Clement treaded tires instead of the 28mm Conti slicks. Seems to fit the intended use better.

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes...551_1208138_-1

https://www.performancebike.com/bike...551_1185360_-1

4. Likes hozn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    I have seen this bike go from $70 > $20 with the same buy it by today BS. This is not a real listing IMO. Don't waste your time.

6. Likes FFX_Hinterlands liked this post