Likes Likes:  661
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
ELITE ELITE:  54
Page 146 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1471

Thread: "I saw this deal, and thought someone might like it" thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Sun Day Afternoons is having a 1/2 price sale on their sun sleeves. $11 rather than $22. The L/XL size fits me perfectly (some other sleeves are too short) and do not slip down. I just wish they had red so I could do a red/white/blue color scheme for the next patriotic ride Komorebi leads.

2. Likes Judd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Container Store at Tysons only is having a 30% off of everything moving sale. They are moving across the street next to Best Buy. Last day is next Thursday Oct 18. If you buy from them, they give you 15% off to use after Oct 20th. The only bike stuff they have is wall and ceiling mounts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ContainerStore1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	18470

Name:	ContainerStore2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	18471

Name:	ContainerStore3.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	18472

Name:	ContainerStore4.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	18473

4. Likes dasgeh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a happy news. Sears/Kmart just filed for bankruptcy. They are closing 142 stores, out of 866 stores total. If the remaining stores don't do well in the holiday season, they close for good. They employ 70,000 people.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-retaile...--finance.html

lordofthemark is online now I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by n18 View Post
    Not a happy news. Sears/Kmart just filed for bankruptcy. They are closing 142 stores, out of 866 stores total. If the remaining stores don't do well in the holiday season, they close for good. They employ 70,000 people.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-retaile...--finance.html
    So I was just in the Annandale K Mart. Hoped to maybe find a brightly colored light rain jacket really cheap. All the outer wear was big puffy coats, and about 5 sizes too big for me. Indeed, most of the mens clothing was XL or bigger.

There were a few bike related odds and ends left - mostly tires. Don't remember the prices. No tires I was interested in (looking for slick 28's)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthemark View Post
    So I was just in the Annandale K Mart. Hoped to maybe find a brightly colored light rain jacket really cheap. All the outer wear was big puffy coats, and about 5 sizes too big for me. Indeed, most of the mens clothing was XL or bigger.

There were a few bike related odds and ends left - mostly tires. Don't remember the prices. No tires I was interested in (looking for slick 28's)
    Sorry if I made you waste a trip. Most of what I bought 2 weeks ago was base layers and white T-shirts(paid about $60, less than their $75 threshold to get $20 back, but I seem to have gotten it anyway). Base layers were $7 each instead of $10. Most of what was left at the time medium/large 4-each, and larger sizes. If the one near Springfield Mall closes, then I suggest to stock up on base layers. Also, 2 Mondays ago I ordered $46 worth of stuff online and only paid about 50 cents after 2x$20 coupons and $6 in points. Shipping options tells you when the item arrives, and mine arrived on time. They have many $20 off $30 to $50 per department at the time online. Here is their website for both Sears and Kmart: https://www.shopyourway.com You need to set your browser options to always accept 3rd party cookies, otherwise you can't log in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthemark View Post
    No tires I was interested in (looking for slick 28's)
    REI has $20 off if you order $100+, last day today. I have been using this tire, which is the same as Gatorskin, but I am hoping that I get more mileage. Mine has 1800 miles on it(Size 25mm), and still has few hundred miles to go, possibly 500+. Gatorskin gets me 2200 Miles, but it peels off like banana peel at the end of its life. I am hoping this one would last more.

https://www.rei.com/product/793101/s...700-x-23-25-28

The 23 size is on sale for $23.95 for those who are interested without spending $100, otherwise, it would be $19.16 for orders $100+. Last day today as well. If you don't know what to buy, you can always buy chains, and drive train parts.
    Last edited by n18; 10-15-2018 at 07:20 PM.

lordofthemark is online now I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by n18 View Post
    Sorry if I made you waste a trip.
    We have a storage unit in Annandale, and were out there decluttering, so it was not far out of our way.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a list of 142 Sears/Kmart stores that are closing. Kmart near Springfield Mall is one of them. Sears at 7-Corners is not closing:

https://www.businessinsider.com/sear...g-list-2018-10

Post Thanks / Like

Just got REI newsletter in the mail. The sale starts this Friday Nov 9 till Monday Nov 19. 20% off one full-price item(In stores/online), and 20% off REI-Outlet(Online only).

Cycling specific sales:

25% Off Pearl Izumi Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories.
    20% Off Cycleops Bike Trainers and Accessories.
    25% Off Garmin Varia Rader 2 Bundle Rear Lights($300, Amazon $199)
    25% Off All NightRider Bike Lights
    25% Off All Ortlieb Packs, Bags & Panniers.
    20% Off All Yakima Racks, Roof Boxes & Rack Accessories.
    $60 Bonus Card when you buy GoPro Hero7 Black($400-$60)

No bikes in the Ad this time.
    Last edited by n18; 11-06-2018 at 02:05 PM.

12. Likes dasgeh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I got an e-mail from Performance Bike stating that their Bailey's Crossroads store is closing, so there's an extra 30% off bikes and an extra 50% off everything else at that location.

14. Likes Nadine liked this post