Likes Likes:  661
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
ELITE ELITE:  54
Page 140 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1471

Thread: "I saw this deal, and thought someone might like it" thread.

  1. #1391
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dominion Hills in Arlington VA
    Posts
    4,277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FFX_Hinterlands View Post
    Craigslist bike with Rohloff and Brooks saddle for $20? Someone missing a Bianchi?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CL.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	15706
    Go buy it before it disappears. That way it will be in safe hands until the original owner can be found. I'm sure that person will reimburse you the $20 to get it back.

  2. #1392
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Herndon, VA
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    Go buy it before it disappears. That way it will be in safe hands until the original owner can be found. I'm sure that person will reimburse you the $20 to get it back.
    I agree and that's why I was posting here. But location and work schedule won't let this happen for me today.

  3. #1393
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Falls Church
    Posts
    320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default GT Grade

    So Performance sometimes has house brand builds and they're blowing out the 2016 and 2017 GT Grade Carbon with a SRAM Force 22 mix. They cut costs a bit with Stans Notubes Radler (which seem like an OEM version of Grail) rims on cheapo Formula hubs (which are fine) and went with an FSA PF30 BB instead of the stock Praxis BB. They also went with FSA compact cranks. A friend of mine bought the 2016 and it's a really sweet bike at a heck of a price too. I'd probably go with the 2017 though for the flared bars and 32mm Clement treaded tires instead of the 28mm Conti slicks. Seems to fit the intended use better.

    http://www.performancebike.com/bikes...551_1208138_-1

    https://www.performancebike.com/bike...551_1185360_-1

  4. #1394
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Alexandria
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    Go buy it before it disappears. That way it will be in safe hands until the original owner can be found. I'm sure that person will reimburse you the $20 to get it back.
    I have seen this bike go from $70 > $20 with the same buy it by today BS. This is not a real listing IMO. Don't waste your time.

  5. #1395
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    REI Garage(Online only) has 300+ cycling items among them several Sigma Bike computers for sale from $12.55 to $94.30. This includes 25% off ending today, Sunday Dec 3rd. Free store pickup by Dec 6/7. They also have in-store/online $20 bonus card if you buy $100 worth of stuff. You also get 10% member dividend on the $100. The bonus card is for one use only, so if you buy $15 total of stuff, you lose the rest of the balance. They carry sealed square taper bottom brackets for $20, which is the lowest I have seen locally.

  6. #1396
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    996
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Competitive Cyclist is having a ridiculous sale on tires (just today I believe)

    https://www.competitivecyclist.com/r...CC_PDM75691_M1

    Schwalbes for over 60% off...

  7. #1397
    hozn's Avatar
    hozn is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    3,696
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tania View Post
    Competitive Cyclist is having a ridiculous sale on tires (just today I believe)

    https://www.competitivecyclist.com/r...CC_PDM75691_M1

    Schwalbes for over 60% off...
    $36 for GP4000SII 700x28mm is almost tempting enough to switch back to tubes. I jest, but that is a great price for a great tire.

  8. #1398
    TwoWheelsDC's Avatar
    TwoWheelsDC is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Capitol Hill
    Posts
    3,637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birru View Post
    So Performance sometimes has house brand builds and they're blowing out the 2016 and 2017 GT Grade Carbon with a SRAM Force 22 mix. They cut costs a bit with Stans Notubes Radler (which seem like an OEM version of Grail) rims on cheapo Formula hubs (which are fine) and went with an FSA PF30 BB instead of the stock Praxis BB. They also went with FSA compact cranks. A friend of mine bought the 2016 and it's a really sweet bike at a heck of a price too. I'd probably go with the 2017 though for the flared bars and 32mm Clement treaded tires instead of the 28mm Conti slicks. Seems to fit the intended use better.

    http://www.performancebike.com/bikes...551_1208138_-1

    https://www.performancebike.com/bike...551_1185360_-1
    I have the AL version that came with Rival 1 HRD. I think I paid $1100 from Jenson. I moved the nicer components (crank and wheels) I had from another bike that ended up becoming a bad weather commuter, so I didn't end up spending any extra money on upgrades. I absolutely love it. Although I do like carbon, I don't think I'd pay the $600 premium for it (the AL Grade has a carbon fork) unless money just wasn't an issue for me (it is).

  9. #1399
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Reston, VA
    Posts
    635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hozn View Post
    $36 for GP4000SII 700x28mm is almost tempting enough to switch back to tubes. I jest, but that is a great price for a great tire.
    That's a pretty standard price at Merlin. Right now you can get 2 700x28's for $76, and with that price you get two tubes.

    *oh, and free shipping to the US.

  10. #1400
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Madison Manor
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ibex is going out of business, so everything is on sale. Selection is getting limited on cycling stuff, but good deals to be had.

    www.ibex.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •