Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where Oh Where is THE Washcycle?

Post Thanks / Like

As distinct from the creepiness factor of checking the WABA forum obsessively?

Quote Originally Posted by btj View Post
    When I say I check thewashcycle.com, I am actually checking Google Reader along with all the rest of my feeds (too many feeds). Am I being creepy??

rcannon100 is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riley Casey View Post
    As distinct from the creepiness factor of checking the WABA forum obsessively?
    That's not a creepiness scale. That is the beguilement scale - as in obsessively avoiding work, school, home, family, food, doing anything constructive....

Oh look! Another post from Dirt that I have to read!!
    Last edited by rcannon100; 11-28-2012 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Avoiding commute home.

Post Thanks / Like

You could just read all the blogs he links to on the left. But it doesn't matter now since he posted something new.

Post Thanks / Like

Default don't call it a comeback

I too check the Wash Cycle compulsively a couple times a day, including at work. And I just saw the latest post.

Nothing else quite fills the broad role that Wash Cycle plays for the bike community, we are lucky to have it. I'll take whatever frequency of posts he can make, with many thanks.