Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proteus - 50% off still

vvill is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Or you will be truly ELITE. 500mm seat post!

Greenbelt is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:  sale_bikes_humuhumu_dropbar.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  98.9 KB

There's one more, alas. I tried to buy the 18" 2011 Kona Humuhumu with the (weirdly customized) drop bars for myself, to use as a knockaround bike -- I was going to put a rear rack and those collapsable baskets on it -- and for light duty trail rides. But Anthony and Laurie told me it was too small for me -- I had the seatpost set at max height, and they said they'd be embarrassed to have a shop regular riding a bike that didn't really fit. So sadly it's back on the floor. I'd been eyeing that bike all year waiting for the sale... I might order a 20" though, I still like my idea...

ShawnoftheDread is online now I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbelt View Post
    Name:  sale_bikes_humuhumu_dropbar.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  98.9 KB

There's one more, alas. I tried to buy the 18" 2011 Kona Humuhumu with the (weirdly customized) drop bars for myself, to use as a knockaround bike -- I was going to put a rear rack and those collapsable baskets on it -- and for light duty trail rides. But Anthony and Laurie told me it was too small for me -- I had the seatpost set at max height, and they said they'd be embarrassed to have a shop regular riding a bike that didn't really fit. So sadly it's back on the floor. I'd been eyeing that bike all year waiting for the sale... I might order a 20" though, I still like my idea...
    A single-speed mountain bike with drop bars? Some pink tape and one of us could be Dirt Jr.

vvill is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been coveting a MTB with flared dropbars for some time. Horizontal dropouts for SS would be even better.

Greenbelt is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnoftheDread View Post
    A single-speed mountain bike with drop bars? Some pink tape and one of us could be Dirt Jr.
    Looks like it sold today. I gotta head to potluck now and hear the scoop! But I'm thinking the bar tape will be purple...