Thread: Gobbling for Goods Saturday Nov 17 2 pm Thomas Circle

rcannon100 is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gobbling for Goods Saturday Nov 17 2 pm Thomas Circle

Are you now or have you ever been a bicycle courier? Are you a courier wanna-be? Perhaps a courier poseur? Well, how about just wanting to go for a good bike ride on saturday for a good cause?

Gobbling for Goods is a free "bicycle race" / scavenger hunt to benefit Bread for the City. You get a list of groceries to buy at local stores - you fly through the city - safely and patiently obeying all safety protocols like any good courier would - and you bring home the goods. There will be prizes and festivities.

2. Likes Rod Smith liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If I'm not mistaken, today is the 19th, so this already took place!

Liz

rcannon100 is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

And....... This is why I should do NOTHING until I finish my coffee. Saw this on Wash Cycle this morning - thought to my clouded self - this looks cool! And proceeded to repost it.

Never mind. Carry on.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanksgiving Group Ride

Does anyone know if the Gobbling for Goods ride is happening again this year? A very quick google search did not yield any positive results.

On a related note; I'm off of work the week of Thanksgiving and I lack motivation to ride on my own. Does anyone want to work-up an appetite on the Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday before T-Day?