Thread: Repaved Anacostia Tributary Trails

Greenbelt is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Repaved Anacostia Tributary Trails

Post Thanks / Like

Were you rolling video on 8th St SE as you got to Eastern Market? I'm pretty sure you guys rolled by me as I was stewing in traffic - I had my mountain bike on the rack headed out to the trails.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
    Were you rolling video on 8th St SE as you got to Eastern Market? I'm pretty sure you guys rolled by me as I was stewing in traffic - I had my mountain bike on the rack headed out to the trails.
    Yes I was! That would be fun to see on video if I can find stewing mountain biker stuck in a car jam.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbelt View Post
    Yes I was! That would be fun to see on video if I can find stewing mountain biker stuck in a car jam.
    Southbound on 8th St SE waiting at the light at North Carolina Ave - the little gray car with the 29er on the back. If you caught me at the right time I may have been waving my hands in the air (and not like I just don't care).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
    Southbound on 8th St SE waiting at the light at North Carolina Ave - the little gray car with the 29er on the back. If you caught me at the right time I may have been waving my hands in the air (and not like I just don't care).
    Nope, the camera didn't see you alas.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbelt View Post
    Nope, the camera didn't see you alas.
    No worries. Wasn't my most flattering angle anyway. I typically look better screaming at cars when I'm on a bike.