Likes Likes:  1,428
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
ELITE ELITE:  119
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,048 of 1048

Thread: Post pics of your bike thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    Phuoc didn't have any knobbies lying around. I still have time to figure that out I suppose and grab a pair of something else before Sunday.
    Right now they are 38s rather slick. I can drop the pressure to whatever you CX experts advise.
    Darnit - wish I'd seen this before HH; I could've brought the X'Plor MSO tires (700c x 36) that came with my new bike that are now just sitting on a shelf in the garage. (I can still offer them; just not sure how to work the logistics of getting them to you short of "right before the race that morning")

Post Thanks / Like

Phuoc didn't have any knobbies lying around. I still have time to figure that out I suppose and grab a pair of something else before Sunday.
    Right now they are 38s rather slick. I can drop the pressure to whatever you CX experts advise.
    You need a pair of knobbies? I got a couple pairs lying around you can borrow from if you want. One set is a Kenda K161 KrossCyclo 35mm, the other was something stock on a bike and you might could have those for keeps. PM me if interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
    That looks like a bike I sold to Bike Club in July. If it is the same one, it was a Craigslist find for me a few years ago and I used it as a singlespeed/rain commuter for a while. It's a Jamis Coda frame and fork that the guy I got it from had painted over in that ugly yellow because that was his girlfriend-at-the-time's favorite color, but they broke up before he finished fully rebuilding it as a SS for her, thus the mismatched frame and fork, and the cheap price he dumped it for on CL.

If it has a Arlington registration sticker, or the markings from one, and a sloppily etched TR on the bottom where the serial # would be - SN actually very vaguely visible, but not really readable - it's the same bike.

Enjoy!
    Yep. I saw the TR etched on the BB. Repurposed once again as a newbie CX bike.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey peoples who know something:
    If it rains some Friday night (tonight) and they race all day Saturday under cloudy skies with a high in the mid-60's, will the course be dry enough Sunday at 9am to use these 38s? Or do I need to run by huskerdont's house?

Post Thanks / Like

Default my bike

Here is my bike, got it on ebay few month ago, I was worried about the wooden frame but it is pretty strong, so it is not an issue at all

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Default new account test

testing testing 3, 4, 5