Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your bike thread

DismalScientist is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dasgeh View Post
    That's why I love the BoBike Mini -- the windscreen! Keeps the kid (and rider) out of the wind, extending the season. Especially when she's got some tough Norwegian blood.
    Rule #5 applies to kids as well.

ShawnoftheDread is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DismalScientist View Post
    Rule #5 applies to kids as well.
    I'm always telling my six-year-old to cowgirl-up, with varying results.

TwoWheelsDC is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

So this happened..2013 Cervelo R3. ZOMG this thing is amazing! And working with FreshBikes was a fantastic experience, as well...I totally understand why they're so popular. The 54 fit me like a glove and my fitting with Clovis took just a few minutes. The only real change is that he moved me from a 100mm stem to a 90mm.

I'll take some better photos tomorrow, but I had to ride it home in the dark tonight, so I only got this one in the store. Glad I brought lights to the shop with me!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelsDC View Post
    So this happened..2013 Cervelo R3. ZOMG this thing is amazing! And working with FreshBikes was a fantastic experience, as well...I totally understand why they're so popular. The 54 fit me like a glove and my fitting with Clovis took just a few minutes. The only real change is that he moved me from a 100mm stem to a 90mm.

I'll take some better photos tomorrow, but I had to ride it home in the dark tonight, so I only got this one in the store. Glad I brought lights to the shop with me!

beautiful, congrats

vvill is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Slam that stem Also - will you be commuting on it? Where, and when? A 54 with 90mm stem happens to fit me just right...

Congrats! New bikes always make me faster.

TwoWheelsDC is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vvill View Post
    Slam that stem
    I'm not flexible enough to slam it, but I totally flipped it...it's a 0 degree stem, so it didn't change anything, but I flipped it anyway, just to be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by vvill View Post
    will you be commuting on it? Where, and when? A 54 with 90mm stem happens to fit me just right...
    I've been debating this. Security isn't really an issue, so I figure I might as well commute on it, at least on dry days. No point in letting it sit when I could be doing climbing practice after work. But maybe now I'll have to change up my route...don't want to get vvill-jacked!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelsDC View Post

Congrats on the new bike! You're gonna have fun with that.

Post Thanks / Like

Snugglebikes at Violet's Lock on the C&O yesterday morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    Snugglebikes at Violet's Lock on the C&O yesterday morning.
    I like the rear wheel color-matched to the chainstay on the gin & trombones

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcv View Post
    I like the rear wheel color-matched to the chainstay on the gin & trombones
    Thanks! It was a hard choice for the front. Black looks like I just have a mismatched set of wheels. I may have to put a yellow one on the front. Red front and rear looks awesome too.

I've always liked that bike, but I'm appreciating it more and more as Gravel Grinder season kicks in. Yesterday's ride really hurt, but the bike was FLAWLESS. I asked a lot of it and it delivered perfectly.