Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWEED, Sunday Nov 4th

baiskeli is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OneEighth View Post
    May have chopped the chops, but still have my own righteous 80's 'stache.
    Might have to join you.
    1980s or 1880s?

consularrider is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone doing the Tweed Ride this weekend? Here's a photo link from a similar ride in Kyiv, Ukraine earlier this month. If anyone is interested in the 2014 Kyiv ride, just let me know next September.
    Last edited by consularrider; 10-31-2013 at 02:09 PM. Reason: clean up the link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by consularrider View Post
    Is anyone doing the Tweed Ride this weekend? Here's a http://www.demotix.com/news/2899237/...#media-2898773 from earlier this month. If anyone is interested in the 2014 Kyiv ride, just let me know next September.
    Love it! I lived in Kyiv for a year, so I was glad to see some familiar spots included in their ride. If I win the lottery between now and next September, I'll be game for a trip to Ukraine for the ride.

4. Likes consularrider liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Chris. I got back from vacation the day before the Tweed ride this year and didn't see your post until now. Yep, as always I simply put on my regular clothes and headed out. Did you manage to make it yourself? Here are a few pics:

6. Likes dasgeh liked this post