Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Bikestation Staff in DC (30 Oct) - Meet with Customers & Friends of Bike Parking

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Bikestation Staff in DC (30 Oct) - Meet with Customers & Friends of Bike Parking

Hi WABA Members & DC Area Bike Commuters,

I am with Bikestation and will be in DC during the 30-31 October (after attending the NACTO conference in NYC). I am interested in meeting any current/ former Bikestation members about our services; and anyone interested in expanding the Bikestation parking network in the DC region. I will be at the DC Bikestation during the hours of 5PM to 6.30PM (30 October). Please stop by. Look for me, I will be wearing a black Biketation baseball cap. Thank you for your support.

Todd Boulanger
    VP of Operations
    Bikestation
    877.572.2453 (main)

Post Thanks / Like

Default UPDATE - Bikestation DC Visit Now 31 Oct - Sandy Hurricane

Hi all. I will be at the DC Bikestation on Wednesday 31 October (NOT Tuesday) from 4:30PM to 6PM due to the disruptions from Sandy. Feel free to stop by and say hello or email us any comments / suggestions about our Bikestation DC services or propose a new Bikestation location: info@bikestation.org (re: DC Bikestation meet & greet). Thanks, Todd.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bikestation DC Meet and Greet Flyer - 31 October

Quote Originally Posted by Bikestation HQ View Post
    Hi all. I will be at the DC Bikestation on Wednesday 31 October (NOT Tuesday) from 4:30PM to 6PM due to the disruptions from Sandy. Feel free to stop by and say hello or email us any comments / suggestions about our Bikestation DC services or propose a new Bikestation location: info@bikestation.org (re: DC Bikestation meet & greet). Thanks, Todd.
    See attached flyer.
    Attached Images Attached Images