I was reading the crime report on ArlNow.com, and came across this report:
ROBBERY, 10/09/12, 2100 block of N. Lee Highway. At 12:15 am on October 9, while on his way home from work a victim was approached by two unknown subjects wearing ski masks. The subjects assaulted the victim and stole his bicycle, helmet and keys. The subjects fled the scene in a dark-colored truck. The victims items were located in the woods a short distance away. Suspect #1 is described as a Hispanic male, approximately 511 and 150 lbs. Suspect #2 is described as a Hispanic male, approximately 59 and 150 lbs.
After looking it up on Google Maps, it appears to be in the vicinity of where the Custis Trail breaks off of Lee Highway as it westwardly follows I-66. Does anybody know more about this incident?

I understand the crime happened around midnight, but want to alert everyone who may be passing through there to keep an extra eye out for suspicious activity. It's scary to think that his bike, helmet, and keys were stolen, but weird that they were located in the woods (near McCoy park, perhaps?) nearby.