Likes Likes:  7,336
Dislikes Dislikes:  72
ELITE ELITE:  584
Page 668 of 668 FirstFirst ... 168568618658666667668
Results 6,671 to 6,674 of 6674

Thread: My Morning Commute

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthemark View Post

Only disappointment was losing half my miles because I had touched my phone at CC, somehow had terminated the ride, and didn't check to turn it on again. Sorry Misfit Toys.
    *cough* there's a way to fix that and upload a ride if you've done the same route before *cough*

https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216515918-My-activity-has-the-wrong-date-or-start-time

2. Likes lordofthemark, Judd, LhasaCM liked this post
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emm View Post
    *cough* there's a way to fix that and upload a ride if you've done the same route before *cough*

https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216515918-My-activity-has-the-wrong-date-or-start-time
    Itís called text file doping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Emm, LhasaCM, AFHokie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    It’s called text file doping.
    I like to think of it as machine learning - you're trying to teach Strava what it should have recorded to properly document your ride.

6. Likes Steve O, Emm, Hancockbs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I rode with Velotoze shoe covers yesterday. Kept my feet reasonably not cold. They don't really provide that much thermal insulation, but do a very good job keeping the wind off. Although done differently than regular shoe covers, they go on pretty easily. Taking them off is a minor PITA though. Can't attest to their waterproofness and actually hope I don't have to. I'm guessing they're probably not enough for sub-freezing temps, but I don't know what is really. I think where they'll really shine is in what I call "Belgian spring" weather, which is hopefully not too far off.

Also, I discovered they make a cover specifically for MTB shoes: https://www.velotoze.com/products/ta...nt=51664397254

Quote Originally Posted by chuxtr View Post
    I don't have them yet so can't say from personal experiece. But here's the video. It looks both a little "involved" but also "easy."

NOTE: These are very road shoe specific covers with racers/die hard roadies in mind. Not to be used with MTB shoes or any shoes with a recessed cleat, e.g., SPD. Designed to be almost like shrink wrap in terms of fit. Both waterproof and aero. Very functional and EuroPro.