Page 638 of 638 FirstFirst ... 138538588628636637638
Results 6,371 to 6,378 of 6378

Thread: My Morning Commute

Post Thanks / Like

That seems like a pretty solid commute. I'm jealous of the view.

Steve O is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobco85 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seattleMorningCommute - 1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	15726
    View of Elliott Bay and Puget Sound from my new office on the top (34th) floor of our building
    So you're the CEO?

3. Likes Harry Meatmotor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, no, I am not the CEO, but the firm has the top 5 floors of the building. My desk is on the top floor because I service folks on that floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes Starduster, anomad liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Only took a month of commutes... The Fine Gentleman was speeding in the Bike and Bus Only lane on 7th infront of the Capital One Center, and decided his right side rearview mirror needed adjustment, and my left hand was the perfect thing to do that for him.

And as he stopped at the light at H Street, he rolled down his window to reach across to fix his mirror, I asked him brusquely if he needed his mirror fixed; the fine gentleman thanked me without looking up from his phone, oblivious to the fact that the cyclist fixing his mirror was also the one whose hand he just mashed with it.

Maryland Driver in the District... Though it wasn't a 1812 commemorative plate.

My apolgies to those in earshot for the obsenities that broke free from my mouth. He was completely oblivious to what he just did, what he could have done, and how both of our lives would have changed due to his negligence.

7. Likes Emm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrP View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous morning!
    Third beautiful fall morning in a row!
    I hope more are like these.

9. Likes Emm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeteD View Post
    Only took a month of commutes... The Fine Gentleman was speeding in the Bike and Bus Only lane on 7th infront of the Capital One Center, and decided his right side rearview mirror needed adjustment, and my left hand was the perfect thing to do that for him.

And as he stopped at the light at H Street, he rolled down his window to reach across to fix his mirror, I asked him brusquely if he needed his mirror fixed; the fine gentleman thanked me without looking up from his phone, oblivious to the fact that the cyclist fixing his mirror was also the one whose hand he just mashed with it.

Maryland Driver in the District... Though it wasn't a 1812 commemorative plate.

My apolgies to those in earshot for the obsenities that broke free from my mouth. He was completely oblivious to what he just did, what he could have done, and how both of our lives would have changed due to his negligence.
    Sounds like his mirror needed to be "fixed" with a 3-pound sledge hammer. Hope your injury is not serious.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bentbike33 View Post
    sounds like his phone needed to be "fixed" with a 3-pound sledge hammer. Hope your injury is not serious.
    fify

12. Likes Jenkinms, secstate, bentbike33 liked this post
    hozn is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Rode the DCWA double-track in Great Falls "on the way" in to work. Can't complain about my commute.

14. Likes cyclingfool, Judd liked this post