Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: CaBi Infographic and Metrics

Post Thanks / Like

Default CaBi Infographic and Metrics

Washcycle points to this infographic covering the usage metrics for Cabi through its 2nd Birthday. http://www.thewashcycle.com/2012/09/...fographic.html

Two numbers that jumped out at me were the single hardest working bike - only 1,850 miles ridden (no indication of how long it has been/was in service -although it wouldn't be too hard to get that from the CaBi spreadsheet data). I suspect most people on this forum knock out that much riding in half a year or so.

The other number that jumped out was the total miles ridden (2 million). If the highest mileage bike only logged 2,000 miles, then the capacity utilization of the entire fleet must be pretty high. That is, there aren't many bikes sitting idle. They're all probably really well used.

Fun with cycling numbers!

Post Thanks / Like

Post to the forums while everyone's down in Shirlington enjoying Happy hour....
    Name:  forever alone.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  43.8 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bilsko View Post
    Post to the forums while everyone's down in Shirlington enjoying Happy hour....
    Name:  forever alone.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  43.8 KB
    Awwwwww

Post Thanks / Like

Default Info

Quote Originally Posted by Bilsko View Post
    Washcycle points to this infographic covering the usage metrics for Cabi through its 2nd Birthday. http://www.thewashcycle.com/2012/09/...fographic.html

Two numbers that jumped out at me were the single hardest working bike - only 1,850 miles ridden (no indication of how long it has been/was in service -although it wouldn't be too hard to get that from the CaBi spreadsheet data). I suspect most people on this forum knock out that much riding in half a year or so.

The other number that jumped out was the total miles ridden (2 million). If the highest mileage bike only logged 2,000 miles, then the capacity utilization of the entire fleet must be pretty high. That is, there aren't many bikes sitting idle. They're all probably really well used.

Fun with cycling numbers!
    Which bike are you using nowadays?