Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Intro and Invite -- Town of Vienna Safety Awareness Event, Bike Rodeo - Saturday, 25

Post Thanks / Like

Default Intro and Invite -- Town of Vienna Safety Awareness Event, Bike Rodeo - Saturday, 25

Hello all,

My name is Cris Janoski with the Town of Vienna Bicycle Advisory Committee (Vienna BAC). I would like to invite all of you to the Safety Awareness Event hosted by Vienna BAC on Saturday, 25 August 2012 from 11-2pm at the Town Green. The event consists of -- 1) BAC Safety Ambassador to the W&OD and 2) Bike Rodeo for elementary school age children who are starting to learn to ride their bicycles. It will be conducted by Trails for Youth Organization. This event is FREE. Each child will receive a free bike helmet and gift bag.

In addition, we will be collecting old, used bikes for donation to benefit Phoenix Bike's Earn-A-Bike program. Please pass it along to your family members, neighbors, and friends.

For more information, you can visit www.ViennaBAC.com or see the attached flyer.

Let me know if you have questions, see you on the 25th! Hope to meet you soon and I look forward to working with you on future projects!

Cris
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely sounds like a cool event. Much better than the National Grammar Rodeo in Canada.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, pls do stop by and say hello!