Thread: A favor and a favor

jrenaut is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A favor and a favor

First, does anyone have a mountable video camera I could borrow for the weekend of May 5th? I'm riding the TD Five Boro Bike Tour and would love to video some of it. I'd want it 5/4 to 5/8.

Second, as part of the ride I'm raising money for Reach Incorporated, a local charity that helps kids with reading. Here is my fundraising page, where you can get awesome stuff like a bike tour of DC beer (DC Brau and Chocolate City breweries and probably a stop at Meridian Pint). There's also a link to donate directly to Reach if you or anyone you know is so inclined.

Post Thanks / Like

I gotcha covered on the camera. I'll have you covered on the donation after payday.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi - first post here
    I'm riding in the 5 boro bike tour also. It'll be somewhat of a training run for my first century next month at the Reston Tour de Cure. Anyway, hopefully the weather's nice that weekend.

jrenaut is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I'll see you, though it might be hard to pick you out from among the 30,000 or whatever it is. This will be my longest ride ever, so I'm pretty excited and perhaps mildly nervous.

Post Thanks / Like

NY 5 Boro is a fun ride. You will not even realize that its 40 miles long. There are so many people and you will be stopping/slowing quite a bit for atleast the first 10 miles. And then there are plenty of stops to take a break and enjoy the sites.

Have fun!

Btw...if the weather is anything like last year, layer up!